Want to gift dessert to others but can’t hand it out hot and fresh? Peppermint brownies gift in a jar recipe is perfect!
- 1 quart (32 ounce) jar with lid
- Printable label/gift tag
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup crushed peppermints
- ½ cup chocolate chip morsels
To make the brownies, you will also need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Whisk together flour and salt.
Place in the bottom of the jar.
Place over the flour in this order: 1 cup of sugar, cocoa powder, the remaining sugar, chocolate chips, and crushed peppermints.
Seal and attach gift tag.
Keywords: peppermint brownies, gift in a jar