Here are the full ingredients you’ll need to make four 9×13 pans of Pizza Casserole Oven Bake for the freezer!
- 6 lbs cooked and drained ground beef
- 4 – 16 oz boxes of Bow Tie, Rotini, or your favorite shaped noodles – cooked and drained per package directions
- 4 – 6 oz packages of pepperoni
- 12 cups of shredded cheese
- 4 – 14 oz jars of pizza sauce
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese
CONSTRUCTING PIZZA CASSEROLE OVEN BAKE FREEZER MEALS
- Set out 4 – 9×13 baking pans.
- In a large stockpot or huge mixing bowl gently stir together pre-cooked ground beef, precooked noodles, 8 cups of shredded cheese, 4 jars of pizza sauce, and the contents of 2 packages of pepperoni slices.
- Fill each 9×13 baking pan approximately 3/4 full of baked Pizza Casserole Oven Bake mixture.
- Top each 9×13 pan with one additional cup of shredded cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, and approx 3 oz (1/2 a pack) of pepperoni slices.
FREEZER MEAL DIRECTIONS
- Allow your meals to cool completely before placing in the freezer.
- Wrap each 9×13 pan with two layers of foil.
- Label the top of each pan with recipe name and date.
- Wrap each 9×13 pan with a layer of plastic wrap.
- Set each pan to freeze in the freezer. Do not stack the pans on top of one another until each pan is individually frozen.
THAWED COOKING DIRECTIONS
- Set the desired pans of Pizza Casserole Oven Bake out in the refrigerator the evening before you’d like to serve.
- Preheat your oven to 375 (oven times may vary).
- Remove plastic wrap and one layer of foil.
- Place Pizza Casserole in preheated oven for 1 hour or until bubbly and hot. Remove last layer of foil and allow to cook for 10 additional minutes.
- Allow your hot Pizza Casserole to slightly cool on counter for 5-10 minutes before serving.
FROZEN COOKING DIRECTIONS
- If cooking your Pizza Casserole from completely frozen (this happens in real life :), remove plastic wrap and one layer of foil and place frozen Pizza Casserole in a preheated oven at 400 (oven temps may vary). Cook for up to 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until hot and bubbly. Remove last layer of foil and cook uncovered an additional 10 minutes as needed.
- Serving Size: 48
- Calories: 471
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 601
- Fat: 25
- Saturated Fat: 12
- Unsaturated Fat: 10
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 32
- Protein: 28
- Cholesterol: 85