Enjoy this hearty & healthy sheet pan dinner with thinly sliced pork chops, and roasted cauliflower and petite potatoes!
- 4 lbs pork chops, thinly sliced
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 4 (12 oz) bags petite potatoes (or larger variety potatoes, cut into 1-2″ cubes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray two sheet pans with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange pork chops across the two pans.
- In large bowl, stir together olive oil and garlic powder. Add cauliflower and petite potatoes, gently toss until vegetables are coated.
- Arrange cauliflower and potatoes in-between the pork slices across the two sheet pans.
- Sprinkle both pans with salt & pepper, according to taste.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes. Check for an internal temperature of 145°, followed by a 3-minute rest, as recommended by the National Pork Board.