A tasty sheet pan recipe involving chicken breasts with sesame ginger sauce from and roasted brussel sprouts. We added organic sprouted toasted coconut rice for a family favorite!
- 6 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle sesame ginger marinade
- 2 lbs brussel sprouts
- Put all the chicken in a large bowl.
- Pour the whole bottle of sesame ginger marinade into the bowl
- Cover and let marinade preferably overnight but at least 5 – 8 hours
- Spray sheet pans
- Add chicken breasts to sheet pans and reserve the marinade for later
- Wash brussel sprouts, toss with oil, and add to sheet pan with chicken
- Pour reserved marinade on top of chicken and brussel sprouts
- Place in 400 degree oven for 30- 35 minutes flipping chicken over halfway through
Make sure chicken reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees.
Keywords: Sesame Ginger Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner