Enjoy this easy and healthy Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe. You can also easily make two and save one meatloaf for an extra slow cooker freezer meal!
- ~ 6 .lbs ground beef
- ~ 6 eggs
- ~ 6 cups of old fashioned oat meal
- ~ 4-6 cups of cut of vegetables (I cram as many vegetables as I can into this yummy meatloaf. In the pictures below I had red bell pepper and mushrooms on hand. In todays slow cooker video I used several zucchinis, green bell peppers, and a variety of multicolored peppers.)
- ~ Spices per taste (I usually use garlic powder, salt/pepper, and parsley)
- ~ Also in today’s video I added in 1/4 of a cup of milled flax. The family couldn’t tell, and it makes me feel like I’m doing something to get healthy items into every meal.
- Gather your ingredients to begin mixing items. I find a large metal bowl very handy.
- Combined the 6 .lbs of ground beef, 6 eggs, 6 cups of old fashioned oat meal, 4-6 cups of cut veggies, spices, and even milled flax if you’d like. Work these ingredients together with your hands for several minutes. Once all ingredients are mixed, divide mixture in half. Place half of the meatloaf into a slow cooker for 4-hours on high. Place the other half of the meatloaf (approx 3-lbs) into a Ziplock bag to be stored in the freezer for a busy day’s family dinner.
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 684
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 98
- Fat: 26
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 17
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 77
- Protein: 38
- Cholesterol: 158