Steak, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- 2.5 dozen eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups cooked steak, cut into bite-sized pieces (use whatever meat you have on hand)
- chopped fresh veggies
- 2 cups chopped, cooked bacon (I use the big bag of bacon crumbles from Costco for this)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Extra cheese for sprinkling on top after casseroles are done
- Spread steak or desired meat in bottom of two 13 x 9 pans.
- Whisk eggs with heavy cream and pour over steak.
- Sprinkle chopped veggies over eggs.
- Sprinkle bacon over top.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of all.
- Bake at 375* for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle 1 extra cup of cheese over each casserole.
- Stick back in oven on warm until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 273
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 298
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 9
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Protein: 17
- Cholesterol: 262