This healthy dinner recipe is TASTY, low carb, Keto friendly, and would also qualify as a Trim Healthy Mama S-Meal. It’s chicken and tons of veggies so you can’t go wrong with this healthy dinner idea!
- 4 lbs chicken cooked
- 5 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup soy sauce (or Bragg Liquid Aminos. I used Organic Coconut Aminos that I had on hand)
- 4 (16 oz) bags of cauliflower rice
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 4 lbs vegetable blend (stir fry blend)
- 2 lb coleslaw mix (cabbage, etc)
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- Cook Chicken (via Slow cooker, IP, stovetop)
- Cook veggies and spices together and covered with lid (I used 5 qt Dutch oven.)
- Meanwhile, also cook and scramble 6 eggs.
- Once the chicken is cooked and veggies are tender, combine together with scrambled eggs in a large bowl.
- Be the hero of your family!
You can use any protein you wish in this recipe like beef or pork.
Keywords: Stir Fried Cauliflower Rice