Three BIG Breakfast Cookie Recipes | Make Ahead Breakfast Freezer Meals
It’s like choose your own adventure only it’s choose your own breakfast cookie! Choose between making these three breakfast cookie recipes OR make all three. I made 12 dozen total on my last freezer cooking day. Enjoy BIG Cran-Carrot Breakfast Cookies, BIG Cherry Nut Spice Breakfast Cookies and BIG Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies. These also freeze wonderfully and are a perfect make ahead freezer meal!
BIG Cran-Carrot Breakfast Cookies
BIG Cherry Nut Spice Breakfast Cookies
6 cups all purpose flour
3 cups old fashioned oats
3 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
1 TBS cinnamon
2 tsp all spice
1 tsp cloves
1 1/2 cups raisins
1 1/2 cups dried cherries
1 cup chopped walnut pieces
2 cups sugar
2 cups softened butter
1/2 cup oil
2 tsp salt
makes 4 dozen BIG breakfast cookies!
BIG Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Mix the ingredients of your chosen BIG breakfast cookies listed above.
- On a sprayed baking pan form 2-inch balls of mixed breakfast cookie ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for up to 15 minutes.
- Once baking is complete allow cookies to fully cool.
- Eat from fresh or freeze breakfast cookies for up to 3 months.
Click here to watch the full video that features these BIG breakfast cookies here!
FREEZER MEAL DIRECTIONS
- To use these make ahead breakfast cookies from frozen just get the bag of precooked breakfast cookies out from the freezer into the refrigerator the day before you’d like them.
- They defrost perfectly!
Keywords: Large Family Breakfast Cookie Recipes, Breakfast Cookie Recipes, Make Ahead Breakfast Freezer Meals