Meatloaf patties on sheet pan make for a deliciously frugal meal with fast clean up!
- 4lbs ground turkey
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs or old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup ketchup
- a shake or two of garlic powder
- basil or parsley
- 4-5 sweet potatoes
- baby carrots
- oil for tossing
- Chop onion into small pieces
- Add onion to bowl then crack eggs into bowl
- Add breadcrumbs, meat, garlic powder, ketchup, and basil
- Mix well.
- Form into patties or whatever form you desire and place on greased sheet pan
- Chop sweet potatoes and carrots
- Toss with oil
- Add to sheet pan
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes
- Drizzle ketchup on meatloaves before serving.
Be sure to check the internal temperature of the patties. Ground turkey should have an internal temp of 145 degrees.
Keywords: sheet pan dinner, meatloaf,