No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
No Bake Oatmeal Drop Cookies
We love these No Bake Oatmeal Drop Cookies because they are quick and easy. They also work great as part of Holiday Baking as Homeschool Curriculum. Of course in our family we make them several dozen at a time. The printable recipe below is for 2 dozen. You can adjust the serving size as needed.
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup Butter or Margarine
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cups Evaporated Milk or Milk
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Wax Paper
- Add Butter, Milk, Sugar and Cocoa into a pot.
- While stirring, bring to boil and hold boil for 1 min.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Add Creamy Peanut Butter and Vanilla to hot mixture in pot. Stir until Peanut Butter is melted.
- Mix Quick Oats into melted mixture until completely covered.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixed cookie mixture onto wax paper.
- Let sit for approximately 30-minutes to harden.
- Enjoy your cookies!!