Bean and Cheese Freezer Burritos Recipe | Large Family Freezer Meals
Make 80 or so Bean and Cheese Freezer Burritos with this large family freezer meal recipe! These reheat perfectly in the oven or microwave. Get a big batch in the freezer today.
- 5 – 29.oz cans of refried beans
- 80 burrito wraps
- 5 lb bag of shredded cheese (use your favorite cheese)
- Stir together five 29 oz cans of refried beans.
- Spread 3 spoonfuls of beans inside burrito wrapper.
- Sprinkle shedded cheese on top of refried beans.
- Wrap burritos and stack on platter.
- Once all burritos are completed wrap each one in plastic wrap.
- Fill labeled and dated gallon freezer bags with wrapped bean and cheese freezer burritos.
- Place in freezer for 3-6 months.
Click here to watch us make over 80 Bean and Cheese Freezer Burritos in this new video!
FREEZER MEAL DIRECTIONS
- Bean and Cheese Burritos reheat well directly from frozen. Remove from gallon freezer bag and remove individual plastic wrap from desired number of burritos.
- Spray baking pan with non-stick spray and place freezer burritos on baking pan.
- Place in preheated oven at 380 degrees for 30 minutes. Flip the freezer burritos around the half-way mark.
- To microwave frozen burrito place unwrapped frozen burrito on microwave safe plate. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Carefully flip burrito and microwave another 1 1/2 minutes. Microwave temps and times may vary.