These large family make ahead breakfast sandwiches are perfect for busy families. Our kid’s love Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bagels and I bet your family will, too!
50 Pre-sliced Bagels (we used onion bagels)
50 fried eggs
50 slices of bacon (bulk cook bacon in the oven)
50 slices of cheese
- On each opened bagel place one fried egg, 1 slice of bacon (you can double it over to fit it inside the bagel), and one slice of cheese.
- Wrap each breakfast bagel in plastic wrap.
- Place as many bagels as you can in a labeled gallon freezer bag. I can usually fit 6-8 bagels at a time.
- Place in freezer for 3-6 months.
FREEZER MEAL DIRECTIONS
- The easiest method I have found for using make ahead breakfast bagels as a family meal is to set out a frozen bag of breakfast bagels the day before you need them.
- The following day you unwrap each bagel and heat it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. If the middle of your bagel is cold (this can happen depending on how close to fully defrost your bagel is beforehand) you can open your bagel to lay the middle exposed. Reheat for up to 15 seconds.
- Micowave temps and times can vary. Starting with defrost bagels is easiest though. xoxo
Keywords: Make Ahead Breakfast Freezer Meals, Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches, Large Family Recipes