Large Family Pumpkin Pancakes | Make Ahead Breakfast Freezer Meals
This large family recipe makes 6 dozen thick pumpkin pancakes! My children love these pumpkin pancakes with syrup and butter. I hope your family enjoys these large family pumpkin pancakes, too!
- 12 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbs salt
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tbs ground ginger
- 1 tbs All spice
- 12 eggs
- 12 cups milk
- 2 – 29.oz canned pumpkin
- Fully mix all pumpkin pancake ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Cook pancakes on griddle or stovetop. I used two griddles and cooked six medium sized pancakes at one time.
- Allow pancakes to cool after cooking.
- Place in labeled gallon size freezer bags and place in freezer for up to six months.
FREEZER MEAL DIRECTIONS
- Set out your bag of frozen pumpkin pancakes from the freezer into the refrigerator the day before you need them. On breakfast morning just microwave your pancakes for a few minutes! Sometimes I’ll microwave 5-6 pancakes at a time, sometimes just 2-3. Microwave temps and times may vary. Start with the lowest time (example: 30 seconds for one pancake) possible and add a few more seconds if needed.
- Some freezer cooking moms place a layer of parchment paper in-between each pancake to be able to pull out just a few pancakes at a time. I don’t personally do this because I always need the entire gallon bag full for a large family breakfast.
Keywords: Large Family Pumpkin Pancakes, Pumpkin Pancakes, Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe