Large Family Stuffed Peppers Instant Pot Freezer Meal
This Large Family Stuffed Peppers Instant Pot Freezer Meal is healthy, low carb, Keto and Trim Healthy Mama S meal friendly! For family members sticking to the low carb side of life these stuffed peppers are perfect as pictured below. For children and non-low carb family members just add in some buttered steamed brown rice as a hot side dish.
On my last large family freezer cooking day, I made over 20 of these Keto stuffed peppers for the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker. I used 4 lbs of pasture raised ground beef. You could also mix and match and use ground beef, ground turkey, or sausage. These Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers are also easy to sneak additional leftover veggies into when no kiddos are looking. 🙂
Large Family Stuffed Peppers Instant Pot Freezer Meal | Low Carb, THM -S, Keto Recipe
These simple and easy Stuffed Peppers for the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker are a delightful family meal!
- 4 lbs precooked ground beef, drained
- 10 diced green onions
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- 12 cups of pasta sauce (for meat mixture)
- Cut tops from all the peppers (chopped and added into meat mixture)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 20 various colors Bell Peppers, washed and insides scooped out
- Mix precooked ground beef, pasta sauce, diced onions, minced garlic, salt/pepper well in mixing bowl.
- Wash and cut the tops off of 20 bell peppers and clean out the insides
- Fill each pepper with ground beef mixture
- Place 4-5 stuffed peppers in a gallon freezer bag, label with date and directions. Making this complete recipe as follows you will have about 4-5 gallon freezer bags full of stuffed peppers.
- As needed thaw 1-2 bags of slow cooker stuffed peppers (I would need two bags for my family size.)
- This recipe will make two large family freezer meals.
- INSTANT POT DIRECTIONS: Add 1 cup tomato sauce to the bottom of IP, place peppers on wire wrack insert on top. Cook in Instant Pot from frozen on manual high for 7 minutes with natural release.
- SLOW COOKER DIRECTIONS: Defrost from the freezer in the refrigerator the night before cooking. Add 1 tbs olive oil or avocado oil to the bottom of slow cooker, place 6-8 stuffed peppers in 8 qt slow cooker. Cook on low 6-7 hours. (Larger families may need to use two slow cookers at one time but that’s nothing new 😉
- Once done cooking open lid and sprinkle pepper tops with shredded cheese. Close lid for 1 minute to allow cheese to melt.
- Carefully remove stuffed peppers from cookers. Serve with fresh vegetables.
If you love this easy Large Family Stuffed Peppers Instant Pot Recipe you are sure to love these 50 Large Family Keto Instant Pot Freezer Meal Recipes here!
FREE LARGE FAMILY FOOD COLLECTION!
Don’t miss the *super mega* 🙂 Large Family Food Collection includes everything you need to plan, organize, and feed your family well! The entire collection includes:
Free Mega Freezer Meals Planning Pack (8+ Pages!)
Free 10 Large Family Table Recipes eBook
Free Family Favorite Recipes Binder Creation Kit
Free Family Meal Planner Collection (with weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly planning pages, grocery lists, and more!)
Sweet “Mommy & Me” Baking Printables
NEW Free Happy Family Holiday Meal & Household Planner Set (Including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Easter) – over 30 pages!!!
Click here to get the Free Large Family Food Collection!