Enjoy this easy and simple Caesar Pork Roast that’s a perfect large family dinner! Add corn on the cob or steamed carrots for the kids.
- Four 3lb pork roasts (I cut down two 6 lb cheap pork roasts)
- Two bottles of Creamy Caesar Dressing (I used Ken’s brand since it’s also gluten-free)
- 2 cups fresh parsley
- This recipe makes 4 large family meals, just add a side dish or two.
For each large family freezer meal place the following in a one-gallon labeled and dated freezer bag:
- 3 lb boneless pork roast
- Pour in 1/2 bottle of Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Add in 1/2 cup of fresh parsley
- Push out air from freezer bag and firmly seal
- Freeze up to 3 months or more
- INSTANT POT COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Remove frozen pork roast from freezer bag and place in Instant Pot
- Add in one cup of water
- Seal your Instant Pot lid according to manufactures directions and set the valve to seal. Set the timer to manual high for 30 minutes. Let Instant Pot do a natural release. I usually let most recipes to a natural release since I’m not always standing there babysitting my pot.
- *Note the internal temp of your large family pork roast. If the internal temp is not reached place back in IP for 10 minutes and check again. Because of the variables with pressure cooking, it’s not always a perfect science and sometimes needs additional adjustments. The USDA recommendations a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees for pork roasts.
- SLOW COOKER COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- For the slow cooker just set out your Caesar Pork Roast the night before to defrost in the refrigerator.
- The next day pull your Pork Roast out of the freezer bag. Place it in your slow cooker and cook for up to 4 hours on high and 7-8 hours on low (slow cooker times may vary so always check the internal temperature to complete doneness).