A delicious breakfast casserole that you can serve anytime.
- 52 ounces shredded hashbrowns
- 4 cups diced ham
- half a large onion, chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups sour cream
- 12 eggs
- 2 tsps garlic powder
- 2 tsps onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Place shredded hash browns, diced ham, chopped onion, and 4 cups of shredded cheese in a slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, sour cream. eggs, and seasonings.
- Once thoroughly mixed, pour in the slow cooker on top of other ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together with wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle two more cups of shredded cheese on top of the meal.
- Put slow cooker lid on securely.
- Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
If your hash brown casserole is a little watery, depending on if your hash browns were still frozen or thawed at the time of cooking. A good stir should mix all that in and maybe add a little extra cheese because extra cheese never hurts a thing.