These delightful low carb turkey meatballs go great in soups, sauces, salads, or as snacks. Who doesn’t love a good meatball? My kiddos have enjoyed these are quick protein in easy homeschool lunches, too.
6 lbs ground turkey
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup olive oil or avocado oil
4 Tbs minced garlic
2 Tbs onion powder
1 Tbs RoseMary
3 Tbs fresh parsley
Bake 20 minutes on 375
Cool and freeze for upcoming meals!
- Combined the above ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Form meatballs using approximately two tablespoons of meat mixture per ball.
- Place meatballs on sprayed baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 375.
- Let meatballs cool and bag in labeled freezer bags for upcoming meals.
Just add a bag of frozen turkey meatballs to a slow cooker full of homemade spaghetti sauce.
Add meatballs to soups and various sauces.
To reheat from frozen place in the defrost setting in your microwave for 2-3 minutes (depending on microwave temps, times will vary.)
You can also set a frozen bag of precooked meatballs out in the refrigerator and use as needed in your meals.