These Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burritos are a classic and easy breakfast freezer meal! You will love having these in your freezer to serve up for your family.
- 48 large eggs, scrambled.
- 50, 8-inch flour tortillas
- 12 cups of shredded cheese
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of scrambled egg onto each tortilla and cover in cheese. Wrap each tortilla in foil and plastic wrap.
- To use frozen burritos, set in refrigerator to defrost the day before. remove foil and plastic wrap, place individual burritos in microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes at a time or until heated thoroughly. Times will vary based on microwave temperature.
- You can also put a pan of defrosted burritos in the oven at 350° for 10 minutes, or until warm thoroughly.