**Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here! Get packs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9!**
Oh, this is so exciting! Today on YouTube I have a brand new LOADED Breakfast Freezer Meals video!! One of the recipes I’m thrilled to bring you is for my LOADED Breakfast Biscuits. This breakfast freezer meal
LOADED BREAKFAST BISCUITS
- Egg & Cheese Burritos Breakfast Freezer Meal
- Ham & Cheese Soufflé Breakfast Freezer Meal Recipe
- Sausage & Cheese Quiche Breakfast Freezer Meal Recipe
If you’d like more of my breakfast freezer meal recipes you can cook up my entire Large Family Freezer Meal Pack THREE which is my breakfast freezer meal plan that will help you cook up 35-40 Breakfast Freezer Meals – yay! Just use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!
BREAKFAST FREEZER MEALS
LOADED BREAKFAST BISCUITS RECIPEPrint
Oh wow, mommas! Are you ready for a LOADED breakfast freezer meal? Cook up a batch of these LOADED Breakfast Biscuts for your family and friends. These are perfect for big family breakfasts on the go or when extra family is visiting!!
- Cook 2 lbs ground sausage in large pan. Drain grease once finished cooking and no longer pink. Mix in flour, salt/pepper, and milk into pan with cooked and drained sausage. Allow mixture to thicken and come to gentle boil. You’ll want to be stirring and “baby sitting” the sausage gravy during this time. After 1-2 minutes remove from stove. You can also read my orginal homemade sausage gravy recipe here!
- Spray 24 muffin cups with non-stick spray. Press biscuit dough into 24 muffin cups. Fill each cup 1/2 with sausage gravy mixture, sprinkle shredded cheese, sprinkle cuded potatoes, layer of scrambed eggs, sprinkle of cheese then top with cheese. Repeat for each 24 LOADED Breakfast Biscuits.
- NOTE, Yes these will be LOADED! You will need the help of a spoon to help stuff down each layer 🙂
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until completely done.
- To freeze allow LOADED Breakfast Biscuits to cool completely. Freeze in gallon freezer bags, or in another freezer safe container. For longer term storage wrap each biscuit in plastic wrap before placing in freezer bags.