**Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here! Get packs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9!**
Last week I stayed up after the kids went to bed and made several breakfast freezer meals including two 9×13 Sausage & Cheese Quiches! I haven’t had breakfast freezer meals in my freezer for months, and I sure have missed them. With homeschool back in full swing and somehow the holidays around the corner as well, I’m glad to get needed freezer meals for breakfast back in my freezer stash.
Here are the other breakfast freezer meals I made on this late night freezer cooking evening:
- Egg & Cheese Burritos Breakfast Freezer Meal
- Ham & Cheese Soufflé Breakfast Freezer Meal Recipe
- LOADED Breakfast Biscuits
BREAKFAST FREEZER MEALS
If you’d like more of my breakfast freezer meal recipes you can cook up my entire Large Family Freezer Meal Pack THREE which is my breakfast freezer meal plan that will help you cook up 35-40 Breakfast Freezer Meals – yay! Just use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!
Here are more breakfast freezer meals you will enjoy!
Homemade biscuits can be eaten anytime, but breakfast is prime time for them. Serve them with eggs and breakfast meat, and you’re on your way to a great day!
Homemade blueberry pancakes are a yummy and filling breakfast. You can also spread them with peanut butter for a protein-packed snack.
Stock your freezer with homemade chocolate chip pancakes. Then, your family can pop them in the microwave or toaster for a steaming hot breakfast.
Sausage & Cheese QuichePrint
This large family breakfast freezer meal recipe makes two 9×13 Sausage & Cheese Quiche bakes! Use one Sausage & Cheese Quiche now and freeze the 2nd one for later.
- 4 pre-made refrigerated pie crusts (I use premade pie crusts similar to these)
- 6 cups shredded cheese
- 2 pounds fully cooked sausage
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder, onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Teaspoon of pepper
- 24 eggs
- 3 cups of milk
- Cover the bottoms of two 9 x 13 baking pans with pre-made pie crust sheets.
- Sprinkle two cups of cheese of each 9×13 pan.
- Next, cover each 9 x 13 pan with a 1 pound layer of cooked ground sausage.
- In mixing bowl, whisk eggs and milk until well blended. Pour half the mixture over one 9 x 13 pan, and the other half of the mixture over the other 9 x 13 pan.
- Top each quiche with another cup each of shredded cheese.
- To bake immediately, place quiche in preheated oven at 400°. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. You can always insert a knife into the center and watch for it to come out clean.
- To freeze, wrap and two layers of foil and two layers of plastic wrap, labeled appropriately. Place in freezer until time needed. When you need these quiches, set one out into the freezer the day before. I’m cooking day place in preheated oven at 400°, possibly increasing cooking time to 45 minutes or so, based on the amount of thawing previously.
Don’t miss my huge playlist of large family freezer meals and freezer cooking days!