Want to make a fun treat to bring some sunshine into your day? These happy, homemade, sunshine cupcakes are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
- 12 cupcakes from your favorite recipe
- 2 to 3 cups vanilla frosting dyed yellow
- Bugles corn snacks
You will also need:
- large open star decorating tip
- Piping bag
- Pipe frosting over cupcake in a circular motion working from the center of the cupcake to the outside.
- Press Bugles along the edge of the icing, pressing firmly, to represent the sun’s rays.
Want to add an extra touch? Dip the Bugles in yellow chocolate wafers. Allow to dry then add to cupcake.