This delicious and refreshing FRUIT PIZZA recipe with strawberries, blueberries, and cream cheese icing is a winner at every summer gathering!!
1 (17.5 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Fruit for decorating: strawberries and blueberries, whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On the parchment, press the cookie dough into a large egg shape. Use flour or powdered sugar to keep your hands from sticking.
- Bake the cookie for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and the middle is not jiggly. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before decorating.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Prepare the fruit for decorating the cookie. Make sure the fruit is washed, dried, and sliced (if needed).
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the cookie. Decorate as desired with fruit.
- Place whipped topping in a piping bag fitted with an open star tip. Create white stripes with the whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best if served immediately.
Keywords: Fruit Pizza, Fruit Cookie, American Flag Fruit Pizza, Patriotic Fruit Pizza, Fruit Pizza Icing, Fourth of July Dessert, Summer Treat