Looking for a healthy side dish that doesn’t take forever to make? This healthy squash, zucchini, tomato bake is perfect!
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced evenly
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced evenly
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced evenly
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a square baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Lay sliced vegetables on a flat surface. Mix dry seasonings together and sprinkle evenly on vegetables.
- Stack vegetables, alternating zucchini, yellow squash, and tomato and place in baking dish making 3 to 4 rows.
- Pour olive oil evenly over rows of vegetables then top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 3o to 45 minutes depending on desired tenderness.
Keywords: zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes