Skillet Beef Stroganoff
In today’s new video I share easy skillet beef stroganoff that I pull together with hardly any groceries in the house. We just got home from three weeks out of state, so there wasn’t too much on hand. This large family style beef stroganoff is very forgiving, though!
Skillet Beef Stroganoff ~ Large Family Style!
What you’ll need:
- 2.5 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Onion (also add in 8 ozs of mushrooms if you have those on hand!)
- 36 oz of Egg Noodles (I used three 12 oz bags of Egg Noodles)
- 3 oz Tomato Paste
- 3 Cups Sour Cream
- 2 Cubes Beef Bullion (I would have added in beef broth if I’d had it available)
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Cook 2.5 lbs ground beef, along with one chopped medium-sized onion, over medium heat (of course in this video I cook 5 pounds because I’m always cooking ahead for a future meal).
- Prepare eggs noodles in boiling water in a separate pot. Drain once done and set aside in large metal bowl or container.
- Drain excess grease from ground beef once it’s thoroughly cooked.
- Add in 3-cups sour cream, 3 oz tomato paste, two bullion cubes, and salt/pepper to taste to cooked ground beef and mix completely.
- At this point, you can serve the cooked ground beef mixture over the cooked egg noodles. I saved a step as you’ll see in today’s Skillet Beef Stroganoff video, and mixed beef and noodles together.
Skillet Beef Stroganoff Video
Click here to watch the full Skillet Beef Stroganoff Video!