Make delicious, fluffy pancakes in your sheet pan to save time and money!
- 12 cups flour
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 eggs
- 12 cups milk
- 4 cups additional add ins like chocolate chips, blueberries, bananas, etc
- parchment paper or cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425
- Measure flour, baking powder and salt into large mixing bowl. Mix to blend.
- Crack in eggs.
- Add milk.
- Use your hand mixer or immersion blender to blend thoroughly.
- You can add your additional items to the batter now if desired or to the individual sheet pans. If not adding in items then add 2 more cups of flour and remix with hand mixer/immersion blender.
- Cut parchment paper to fit your pans or spray them with cooking oil so they don’t stick.
- Separate batter between 2 full size sheet pans and 1 half sheet aka regular size or into 6 half sheets.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Either rotate bottom pan to top after 10 minutes or take top sheet pan out and move to bottom one up a rack. Then cook for additional 10 mins.
- Serving Size: 24
Keywords: sheet pan pancakes