These simple grilled pork chops are versatile enough to create a healthy meal paired with fresh, grilled veggies. They can work for a THM-S, Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free meal. Simple Grilled Pork Chops is a recipe that needs little prep time and is a breeze to cook which makes it a #momwin!
💥Get the Best-Selling Large Family Freezer Meals Collection here! Use promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order. 🙂
Let’s Get Grilling!
To make these Simple Grilled Pork Chops, start by getting one to two family size packs of bone-in pork chops. The bone-in pork chops are cheaper than boneless and are very juicy and flavorful. Lay the pork chops out on a platter (a large cookie sheet works great), and dry them off.
Drizzle pork chops with olive oil on both sides, then add your dry seasonings to each side. Place your seasoned pork chops evenly into 2-gallon sized freezer bags. You can let these rest on the counter while you prep the grill, or if you are preparing these earlier in the day, you can place these in the refrigerator for at least two hours, and even overnight to use the next day.
Time to Sizzle!
When you are ready to cook your pork chops, you will want to set up the grill into two zones. One for direct heat, over the flame cooking, the other zone for indirect cooking. You want to get the grill nice and hot, so heat it to 5oo degrees. Don’t forget to oil the grates prior to cooking the pork chops so they don’t stick. I like to use the olive oil in a spray can from Aldi.
Remove the pork chops from the bag and cook directly over the hottest zone for 2 minutes on each side. Move the pork chops to the indirect heat zone and cook slowly for 15 – 20 minutes or until your pork chop reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Here are steps 1, 2, and 3 in action:
When they reach their desired temperature, remove the pork chops from the grill and tent in foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes. They will continue to cook and develop some amazing, juicy flavor as they rest. While they are resting, throw some vegetables on the grill and have your helpers set the table and pour drinks. 😀Print
These simple grilled pork chops are versatile enough to create a healthy meal paired with fresh, grilled veggies. They can work for a THM-S, Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free meal.
- 2 family packs bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Drizzle pork chops with olive oil on both sides.
- Rub with dry seasonings on both sides.
- Place pork chops evenly in two gallon-sized plastic bags and seal.
- Allow the meat to rest on the counter while you prep the grill OR place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Set up the grill with two zones: direct and indirect cooking.
- Heat grill to approximately 500 degrees.
- Oil grates prior to putting the pork chops on the grill.
- Remove pork chops from the bag and cook directly over heat for two minutes on each side.
- Move pork chops to indirect heat and continue to cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove the pork chops from grill and wrap in aluminum foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Keywords: grill, pork chops
Once you are ready to serve, you can garnish with fresh parsley to make it look fancy if you’d like. Look how beautiful and juicy these are! These are sure to be a hit with your family.
Looking for a good dessert recipe?
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out my YouTube channel, and don’t forget to hit that ‘Subscribe’ button. I love sharing new content with my viewers and I hope you’ll enjoy!