Pulled Chicken BBQ in the Slow Cooker
Well friends, today I have what is probably my shortest video, plus my shortest slow cooker recipe. This is a great recipe on a day when there’s not a lot of extra time for mom to think, like homeschool group day 🙂 Speaking of homeschool group, I also share a quick “what’s in our homeschool group lunch bag” clip in today’s cooking vlog for fun.
Pulled Chicken BBQ in the Slow Cooker Recipe
Here’s the rocket science
- 4 lbs of boneless/skinless chicken breast into your slow cooker (here’s my Amazon link for the 8-QT Slow Cooker that I use)
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce (this is the Sweet Baby Ray’s that I usually pick up)
- cook on high for 3-4 hours (depending on your slow cooker’s cooking times/temps)
- shred chicken breast gently with a fork after 3-hours (it’ll all fall apart easily at this point)
- serve on hamburger buns or rolls of your choice
- top with slaw or hot sauce if you like!
Pulled Chicken BBQ in the Slow Cooker Recipe | Cooking Vlog
Click here to watch the full Pulled Chicken BBQ in the Slow Cooker Recipe | Cooking Vlog!
Click here for all recipes!