Easy Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal Recipe – great for busy mornings!
I shared my large family version of easy overnight slow cooker oatmeal on Instagram a few weeks ago. This recipe is so simple, and it’s a favorite of mine. I like to make overnight slow cooker oatmeal on some Saturday nights, so we have a piping hot breakfast waiting for us on Sunday morning. This recipe is also Trim Healthy Mama (affiliate link) friendly as a crossover meal since I use butter (smeal) with the oatmeal (emeal serving).
Several of our boys eating slow cooker oatmeal on Sunday before church.
Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal RecipePrint
- Six old fashioned oatmeal
- 12 liquid (water, milk, almond milk – your choice)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray
- Set heat on low
- add 6 cups of old-fashioned oatmeal
- add 12 cups of liquid (water, milk, almond milk – your choice)
- add a splash of vanilla
- plop of cinnamon
- a few pats of butter
- keep it on low for about 7 hrs.
- sweeten as desired
- serve with fruit, greek yogurt, toast, or your favorite sides