Easy Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal Recipe – great for busy mornings!
I shared my large family version of easy overnight slow cooker oatmeal on Instagram a few weeks ago. This recipe is so simple, and it’s a favorite of mine. I like to make overnight slow cooker oatmeal on some Saturday nights, so we have a piping hot breakfast waiting for us on Sunday morning. This recipe is also Trim Healthy Mama (affiliate link) friendly as a crossover meal since I use butter (smeal) with the oatmeal (emeal serving).
Several of our boys eating slow cooker oatmeal on Sunday before church.
Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal RecipePrint
Enjoy overnight slow cooker oatmeals as a sanity saving large family breakfast! I like to make this on a Saturday night for breakfast Sunday morning.
- Six cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 12 cups liquid (water, milk, almond milk – your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 pats of butter
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray
- Set heat on low
- add 6 cups of old-fashioned oatmeal
- add 12 cups of liquid (water, milk, almond milk – your choice)
- add a splash of vanilla
- plop of cinnamon
- a few pats of butter
- keep it on low for about 7 hrs.
- sweeten as desired
- serve with fruit, greek yogurt, toast, or your favorite sides