Create a cheesy, saucy meal with this simple Large Family Lasagna Roll-Ups recipe. If you enjoy the flavor of traditional lasagna, these roll-ups will leave you and your loved ones craving more!
Large Family Lasagna Roll-Ups
Would you like to make a pasta-inspired dinner that is fun to make and tastes delicious? If so, you are in luck! The Large Family Lasagna Roll-Ups is the perfect large family dinner to make. It is a kid-friendly meal consisting of lasagna noodles, sauce, assorted cheeses, and more, creating the perfect blend of flavors. You can make the roll-ups in advance, freeze the meal, and then serve them at a later time when you want a wholesome, homemade meal.
Ingredients Needed to Make the Lasagna Roll-Ups
Make these tasty Large Family Lasagna Roll-Ups using the following ingredients:
- Lasagna Noodles. You will need to boil the noodles before preparing your roll-ups.
- Ground Beef. You will brown the ground beef for adding it to your roll-ups. Here are more ground beef dinners!
- Mild Italian Sausage. Adding mild Italian sausage will bring more flavor to the meal.
- Spaghetti Sauce. Use my homemade spaghetti sauce to enhance the taste of your roll-ups and save money.
- Ricotta Cheese. Give your roll-ups an added cheesy taste using ricotta.
The only other ingredients you will need are onion, Italian seasoning, egg, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Can I Use a Ground Beef Substitute?
If you do not eat ground beef, you can leave it out of this recipe or substitute it with an alternative, such as ground chicken or turkey. You might also want to use a vegetarian-friendly meat alternative.
Can I Freeze the Lasagna Roll-Ups?
Maybe this is your first time making a freezer meal. You can freeze the Large Family Lasagna Roll-Ups and prepare them at a later time. If you want to freeze this meal, place them on a baking sheet, cover them with foil, and place them in your freezer until they become frozen. Once the roll-ups are frozen, remove them from the baking sheet and place them in a food storage container, putting them back in the freezer. You can freeze the lasagna roll-ups for up to three months.
Is It Possible to Use Spicy Sausage?
It is possible to use hot Italian sausage instead of mild Italian sausage. It all depends on your preference. If you like a bit of a kick, you will enjoy this recipe with spicy sausage.
What Should I Serve with the Lasagna Roll-Ups?
While you do not need to serve the Lasagna Roll-Ups with anything extra, they will taste great with a side of homemade bread with garlic butter using my french bread recipe. These roll-ups will also taste great when served with a spring salad, garlicky green beans and tomatoes, or Roasted Broccoli.
More Lasagna Meal Ideas to Feed Your Large Family
- Large Family Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Large Family Easy Lasagna Freezer Meal Recipe
- EGGPLANT LASAGNA | LOW CARB, THM S-MEAL
- Big Family Mexican Zucchini Lasagna
- Chicken, Mushroom, and Spinach Lasagna
- Large Family Cabbage Lasagna Freezer Meal Recipe
You can find so many more great freezer meals in my Ultimate Super Mega Large Family Freezer Meals 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Digital Bundle!!! It includes packs 1-12 of my best-selling large family freezer meals. You will have everything you need to make over 250 large family freezer meals (make as little or as much as you want ) including 12 batch cooking meal prep guides, 12 pack specific freezer meal grocery shopping lists, freezer meal tips, freezer meal printables including a freezer meal planner and more.