What could be better than homemade macaroni and cheese? How about macaroni and cheese made in the crockpot with ham mixed in as well? Yes, crockpot ham macaroni and cheese is as divine as it sounds. This recipe will have little and big people cheering you at dinner. You won’t need to share that it was easy and the crockpot did all the work for you. Let’s not give away our secrets.
*Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl with the exception of the 2 cups of cheese (now you know why we separated it). Spray your crock pot with non stick cooking spray. This makes clean up easier and we are all about easy clean up around here. Pour ingredients in mixing bowl into crockpot, put lid on (this part is important), then set on high for 2 -3 hours.
No one wants overcooked macaroni so I suggest you check it after 2 hours. Also, stir and scrape the sides every now and then so it doesn’t burn. Just once or twice in the 2 hour period. Once the macaroni is al dente, turn off crockpot, add the remaining 2 cups of shredded cheese then relid and stare at it until the cheese melts. Staring at it helps it melt faster. Would I lead you astray?
HERE are several more NEW large family dump & go Crock Pot Meals featuring Chicken, Broccoli, Rice in the slow cooker (yes, you can throw it all in the slow cooker!), 5 Bean Soup, and several more!Print
Take your comfort food to the next level by adding ham to it. Make it easy by cooking it in the crockpot.
- 6 cups uncooked macaroni
- 8 cups shredded cheese divided into 6 cups and 2 cups
- 8 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into several pieces
- 2 large family size cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 lbs cubed cooked ham
- Mix ingredients well in large mixing bowl except 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray
- Pour ingredients in mixing bowl into crockpot
- Lid and cook on high for 2 – 3 hours. Check after 2 hours to be sure macaroni doesn’t overcook.
- Remove lid to stir and scrape sides every so often
- Once macaroni is cooked al dente, unplug crockpot, add remaining 2 cups shredded cheese to the top
- Relid and let sit for a few minutes or until cheese is melted.
- precooked and drained sausage or ground beef works well too
Keywords: macaroni and cheese, ham, crockpot, casserole
You can eat crockpot ham macaroni and cheese dinner solo or pair it up with some buttered green beans and turkey meatloaf that you made in your other crockpot. You do have more than one, right?
CLICK HERE to join the FREE 5-Day Feeding My Freezer Freezer Cooking Challenge! You’ll fill your freezer with 10 to 12 awesome freezer meals to help make life easy!!
Don’t miss my huge super mega large family freezer meals bundle collection. You’ll get everything you need to fill your freezer with 40+ freezer meals – yay!