Peanut butter banana brownies are so decadently delicious that you will be inclined not to share them with anyone. Seriously so good that you will contemplate calling dibs on all of them. Don’t do it. You will eat them all, get a tummy ache, then feel guilty afterwards. Besides, they are fantastically easy to prepare so you can make them whenever the mood strikes you.
*Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray your 9×9 baking pan with non stick cooking spray then line with parchment paper. It seems like overkill at first. You’re going to lift the brownies out of the baking pan before you cut using the parchment paper. You will see how smart I am then.
Mix the mashed bananas, sugar, melted butter, and vanilla together. Add in flour, cocoa powder, and salt to this mixture. Make sure everything is completely combined before pouring it into the baking pan.
Plop spoonfuls of peanut butter on top of the batter. Using a spatula or butter knife, swirl the peanut butter into the batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the middle is set. Let the brownies cool for a few minutes before lifting out of the pan with the parchment paper. Now you will see how smart I really am!Print
The deliciousness of these brownies will have you thinking this must be what heaven is like, yes and amen!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×9 baking pan with non stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper as well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas, melted butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- To the banana mixture add flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Stir until completely combined.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Dot the top of the batter with spoonfuls of peanut butter. Use a spatula or butter knife to swirl peanut butter completely into batter.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until set in the middle.
- Allow brownies to cool before serving. Use the parchment paper to lift brownies out of pan before cutting.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Clean knife between slices.
Keywords: brownies, peanut butter
If you can, let them cool then dust the top with powdered sugar. You have just taken these bad boys to a whole new level. Your family will dance around you in awe and thankfulness. Take these to a potluck or any gathering and be prepared for astonishment and accolades all around. These are perfect with coffee or milk.