If you are a mint fan, then these are the brownies for you. Andes mints are so delicious to eat alone. Adding them to brownies just makes for a divine dessert. Homemade Andes Mint Brownie Lush is so decadent and divine that your family will ask you who’s coming over for dinner when they see it on the table.
**Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
There are a few steps involved in this amazing dessert. You have to pre plan to have enough time to make the brownie, let it cool, then sit in the fridge for 4 hours. It’s not an oh no, I forgot about needing a dessert tonight kind of dessert. It is, however, a who brought this because I love you forever kind of dessert.
Bake the brownie portion according to the package directions for fudge like brownies in a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside and let cool completely. Don’t eat them hot out of the oven. I promise it will be worth the wait.
While the brownie is cooling, beat together sugar, cream cheese, and peppermint extract until well blended. You can use your stand mixer or electric mixer to make this step go faster. Add in a portion of the Andes baking chips and stir to combine. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping and a couple of drops of green food coloring if you so desire. Spread evenly over top of cooled brownie.
In a clean mixing bowl, whisk together milk and instant pudding until combined and thickened. Pour over cream cheese mixture and spread evenly. Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining Andes baking chips. Pop into fridge for 4 hours before slicing and serving.Print
This decadent dessert will be a showstopper whether you make it for your family or for a potluck.
- 1 brownie mix (18.3 oz box) and ingredients to make fudge like brownies
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping aka Cool Whip (thawed and divided)
- 1 pkg (10 oz) Andes baking chips
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 2 boxes (3.9 oz each) chocolate fudge instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- Prepare brownies in a 9×13 baking dish according to package directions for fudge like brownies. Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl or your stand mixer, beat together sugar, cream cheese, and peppermint extract until well blended.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups Andes baking chips. Stir until combined.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread over top of cooled brownie.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk milk and instant pudding mix until completely combined and thickened.
- Pour over cream cheese layer and spread evenly.
- Top the brownie lush with remaining whipped topped and Andes baking chips.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours prior to slicing and serving.
Keywords: dessert, brownies
Your family will love you for making this Homemade Andes Mint Brownie Lush. It is chocolate heaven on earth. Need a dessert for a church potluck or other holiday event? Bring this one and you won’t have to bring home leftovers. I’m not sure that’s a good thing now that I think about it.