Craving a meaty dish that you can make in no time? Prepare the Large Family Meatball Casserole Dinner Recipe to impress your family with a flavorful beef dish. You can make two 9x 13 pans with this recipe!
When you want to provide your family with a wholesome meal, try the Large Family Meatball Casserole Dinner Recipe. It is a meaty meal with noodles and cheese that pair well together to create a delicious dinner. You do not need too many ingredients to make this meal. Best of all, it cooks in the oven while you can get other things done. If you have leftovers, you can store it in your fridge for an easy lunch to keep it fresh. You can reheat the leftovers for lunch or dinner.
***Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
The Ingredients You Will Need to Make the Meatball Casserole Dinner
There are certain ingredients you will need to have to make the Meatball Casserole Dinner, including:
- Extra Wide Egg Noodles. Grab two packages of these noodles, cook, and drain them before adding them to the dish.
- Beef Broth. Use beef broth to give both the meatballs and noodles an added beefy taste.
- Worcestershire Sauce. Add the Worcestershire sauce for a slightly tangy, vinegar-like addition to the meal.
- Onion. Chop the onion into small pieces before tossing it in with the other ingredients.
- Cream Cheese. Use your favorite brand of packaged cream cheese for this casserole.
- Frozen Cooked Meatballs. Grab any brand of frozen cooked meatballs that you prefer to eat for this recipe. I also have my Turkey Meatball recipe and my Easy Freezer Meatballs if you want to save a bit of money and make your own.
The other ingredients you will need to make the Large Family Meatball Casserole Dinner include butter, all-purpose flour, salt, pepper, and heavy whipping cream. You might also want to stock your kitchen with my kitchen supply list.
What to Add to Your Meatball Casserole
You can add various ingredients to your Large Family Meatball Casserole Dinner. Sliced brown mushrooms, frozen peas, frozen carrots, and frozen corn are all great ingredients to add to the dish. These ingredients will taste good with the noodles, cheese, broth, and meatballs. The recipe calls for beef broth, but you can use chicken broth as a replacement. If you have beef bouillon granules, you can mix them with water to create the beef broth. You might also want to add extra cheese to your casserole. Different shredded cheese blends will go great with the meatballs and pasta, creating a creamy and delicious meal.
What to make with the Meatball Casserole
I have lots of recipes here on my blog that will go great with this tasty casserole. Try making Cauliflower Au gratin, Instant Pot Mac and Cheese, Cranberry Apple Salad, or Broccoli. Then for dessert, make this Andies Mint Brownie Lush, Peanut Butter Banana Brownies, Apple Fries, or a delicious cheesecake.
Here are more large family casseroles your family will enjoy!
- Low Carb Pizza Casserole
- Healthy Beefy Green Bean Casserole
- Low Carb Unstuffed Bell Pepper Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
- Bake Millionaire Spaghetti Casserole
- Amazing Enchilada Casserole
Here are more Casseroles that Freeze Well!
Do you have more casserole recipes?
Are you looking for more Casserole recipes like this Meatball Casserole? I have so many more casseroles that you will love in my shop. Check out my Classic Casserole Dinners & Freezer Meals Cookbook One for Now, One for Later! It includes 10 delicious, classic casserole recipes that will make two 9×13 casseroles each–one to eat right away, and one to put in your freezer for a later date. It’s an easy and quick way to build a freezer stash.
Meatball Casserole Dinner RecipePrint
Craving a meaty dish that you can make in no time? Prepare the Large Family Meatball Casserole Dinner Recipe to impress your family with a flavorful dish.
- 2 (12 ounces) bags uncooked extra-wide egg noodles, cooked and drained according to package directions
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 (32 ounce) containers beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (48 ounces) package frozen cooked meatballs
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare two 9×13 casserole dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and cook until the onions are softened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions, stirring well. Gradually stir in the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt and black pepper.
Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has thickened. Add the cream cheese and stir until melted. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the heavy whipping cream.
In a very large bowl, combine the noodles, meatballs, and sauce.
Divide the noodle mixture between the casserole dishes. Cover the casserole dishes with aluminum foil and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Keywords: Meatball Casserole
This easy casserole is full of flavor and is sure to be a big hit with the whole family. It’s hearty, inexpensive, and tastes great. too!
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.