Breakfast bowls are all the rage when eating out these days. I decided to make Egg & Potato Breakfast Bowl Bake as a freezer meal. Now I can take one out to reheat while the kids and I continue to get ready. We can reconvene as a family at the table to enjoy a hearty breakfast. It doesn’t matter that it didn’t start out as an individual breakfast bowl. No one cares when they are eating it.
*Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
Precook any ingredients like the potatoes, eggs, and sausage. Mix all the ingredients together in your large mixing bowl except the topping cheese. Divide the mixture between 6 9×13 bakers. Top with cheese.
Wrap each pan in aluminum foil and plastic wrap. Freeze for up to 6 months. To reheat, take out of the freezer 24 hours in advance and place in fridge. Unwrap then place in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes or until heated through. Serve and enjoy!Print
This egg and potato breakfast bowl bake is perfect to throw in the oven while you and the kids get ready.
- 8 lbs of bagged frozen roasted potatoes or roast your own
- 4 dozen scrambled eggs
- 5 chopped green onions
- 10 cups (8 in mixture, 2 to top)
- 4 lbs sausage (cooked and drained)
- Mix all ingredients except the topping cheese in your large mixing bowl
- Divide between 6 9×13 baking pans
- Top with remaining cheese
To freeze: wrap pan in aluminum foil then plastic wrap. Store in freezer up to 6 months
To reheat: Take out to thaw 24 hours in advance in the fridge. Bake at 375 for 45 mins or until heated through.
Keywords: breakfast, freezer
Egg & potato breakfast bowl bake is perfect for those cold winter mornings. The oven will help heat up the house while it cooks. A hot meal warms you up on the inside. It’s a win win scenario for everyone. Got leftover veggies from a previous meal? You can throw them in too and make it an even heartier meal.
Check out my breakfast playlist on Youtube for more inspiration!
5-Day Freezer Cooking Challenge with Jamerrill!
- FREE Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide 17-page PDF with grocery list, recipes, full freezer cooking plan, cheat sheets, More!
- I WILL HELP YOU fill your freezer with 10+ freezer meals including breakfast, lunches, & dinners!
- Any family size or dietary needs can easily accommodate and follow along!