Italian bone in chicken thighs sheet pan dinner is perfect paired with roasted red potatoes. The flavors are amazing and clean up is a breeze since everything cooks on one sheet pan. Bonus points that it’s so easy to make even the kids could do it!
Get the Best-Selling Large Family Freezer Meals Collection here! Use promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order!
Bone in chicken thighs are often on sale at the supermarket. This great sheet pan recipe is so flavorful due to the (this is my Amazon affiliate link) Italian marinade that your family is sure to gobble it up. Unlike the sesame ginger chicken sheet pan dinner that only got to marinade for 6 hours, these lovely bone in thighs get to swim around in all that Italian goodness for 12+ hours while we celebrated Zion’s birthday!
Wash and cut your potatoes into chunks. Toss with avocado oil then lay on the sheet pan. Sprinkle with seasoning. I recently discovered and have fallen in love with (this is my Amazon affiliate link) Bragg’s Organic Sprinkle Seasoning, It really jazzes up the flavor of everything I make with it.
Place the chicken on the sheet pan with the potatoes then place in oven at 425 degrees for 40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Halfway through the cooking time, be sure to switch the pans or bring the bottom pan up to the top shelf for an extra 10 minutes after you take out the first one.
Looking For Some Recipes For Your Sheet Pans?
- Large Family Chicken, Sausage, and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner
- Lemon Pepper Pork & Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
- Bratwurst & Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner
- Lemon Pepper Drumsticks with Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Pork, Roasted Cauliflower, and Petite Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
- Roasted Chicken Legs and Red Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
These Italian bone in chicken thighs are sure to be one of the most flavorful meals you will ever make.
- 6 lbs bone in chicken thighs
- 8 0z bottle of Italian marinade (I used Primal Organics)
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- Seasoning (I used Bragg’s Organic Sprinkles)
- Place chicken thighs in bowl
- Pour entire bottle of Italian marinade on top of chicken being sure to get all the pieces
- Cover with plastic wrap and let marinade for 8- 12 hours
- Wash potatoes and chop into chunks
- Toss with oil and seasoning
- Add to sheet pan with chicken thighs
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 40 minutes
Internal temperature of chicken should be 165 degrees
Keywords: sheet pan dinner
Plate your Italian bone in chicken thighs with those amazing roasted red potatoes and some salad for a meal your family is sure to request again and again. Clean up is a breeze since it’s all done on a sheet pan!
My Large Sheet Pan
If you’re interested here is my Amazon affiliate link for my large sheet pans that I use for sheet pan meals!