If there was ever a recipe that you need to make for your family, it’s this Instant Pot Low Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli. When you are craving something spicy, but you also want to feed a lot of people, then this is the recipe for you. Just because you’re feeding a large family, it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the flavor in your foods.
*Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
Low Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli
Listen, I love chicken and broccoli, but sometimes you need to add a little flavor to it to make it even more delicious. If you’re trying to watch what you’re eating and don’t want to take on a lot of extra carbs, this recipe is also for you. Don’t worry though because it’s not overly spicy! Learning how to make dishes with flavor will be your best weapon for your kids eating what you make.
Ingredients for Low-Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli
I wanted to share some of the ingredients used for making this dish. Using your Instant Pot, you will easily be able to create a dish that everyone enjoys eating time and time again! Make sure your Instant Pot is ready to use.
- Chicken – Did you think this large family meal was going to be used without chicken? I make a lot of my family meals using chicken because it’s such an affordable protein. Plus, it’s easy to buy and store.
- Broccoli – You can use fresh or frozen broccoli for this meal. Whenever I see that the broccoli in my fridge is going bad, I cut it up and store it in the freezer. It works great for meals like this.
- Seasonings – The different seasonings you use in this dish is going to help make it so flavorful. Don’t leave any of the seasonings out because they are all equally important.
- Garlic – As you know, the star ingredient of this recipe is the garlic. If you’ve never made a spicy garlic dish before, now is your chance.
Make sure you check out the recipe card to get the full list of ingredients and directions. You will be glad that you took the time to make this dish because it’s a crowd-pleaser.
Can I Freeze Instant Pot Chicken and Broccoli?
The good news is that this recipe is very freezable! All you need to make this dish last in the freezer is to take a freezer-friendly container. Add the food to the container and then close the lid. I will wrap it in Saran wrap to make sure it’s extra protected in the freezer. You can pull this dish out and have it reheated in no time and ready to serve.
I have no problem making two batches of this Instant Pot Low Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli. It’s a dish the whole family loves and I know they’re going to devour it, every time it’s made. Do you plan on making this dish? Let me know what you think!
More Chicken Dinners your family will enjoy!
- Instant Pot Mandarin Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
- Instant Pot Ranch Chicken and Rice
- Chicken and Green Bean Stir-Fry
Instant Pot Low-Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and BroccoliPrint
If you’re craving something a little spicy but equally delicious, you’ll want to make this Instant Pot Low Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli recipe.
- 4 to 5 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum, for thickening if desired
Heat a large electric pressure cooker using the saute function until hot. In batches, add the olive oil and chicken, browning the chicken on each side. Remove chicken and keep warm while the remaining chicken is browned.
Pour chicken stock into the electric pressure cooker and scrape the bottom of the pot to deglaze the cooked on pieces. Return all chicken to the pot.
In a large measuring cup or small bowl, combine the liquid aminos, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Whisk together and pour over chicken.
Place the lid on the electric pressure cooker and set the valve to sealing. Cook on the “pressure cook” or “manual” setting for 3 minutes. Turn the valve for a quick release. Cancel the cook cycle.
Turn on the saute function again. Add the vegetables to the electric pressure cooker pot and toss with chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp-tender.
To thicken the sauce, stir in the xanthan gum and blend into sauce. Switch the electric pressure cooker to “keep warm.” The sauce will thicken as it rests.Toss the chicken and vegetables again to coat well with sauce.
Serve as is or over cauliflower rice.
Keywords: Instant Pot Low Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli
This recipe is full of flavor and sure to be a hit with the whole family! I an always glad when I find a family hit and its easy to make, too!
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.