Prepare a healthy, low-carb meal for your large family with this Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole recipe. It is such a tasty dish that requires minimal effort, and it will quickly become a favorite large family meal in your household!
Are you always trying to come up with creative big family low carb recipes that do not require too much effort (lol, aren’t we all!! Praise the Lord and pass the chicken!). You might not have that much time available to spend in the kitchen. If you want to save time and still offer a homemade meal that everyone will love, try this Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole. It is a healthy dish loaded with vitamins and protein, but it also does not skimp on the flavor. It is the kind of dish that everyone will want to come back to grab seconds and even thirds of during dinnertime. You might also add our Marinated Cucumber salad or our Cranberry Apple Salad. We also have lots of other chicken dinners!
Must-Have Ingredients For the Delicious Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole
Check your fridge and pantry for the following ingredients that will help you make this delicious Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole:
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast. Use shredded boneless chicken breast without the skin in this casserole dish. It is a lean source of protein and will taste better when shredded instead of chopped into chunks.
- Frozen Green Beans. Use frozen green beans in this dish because they will offer a bit of a crunch, and it will taste great with the shredded chicken.
- Heavy Cream. Skip the can of mushroom soup when preparing this casserole dish. Instead of grabbing something loaded with preservatives, use fresh heavy cream to make the dish creamier.
- Cream Cheese. Use cream cheese in this dish for a cheesier taste and a creamier consistency.
You should add other ingredients to your must-have list, including parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, toasted sliced almonds, garlic powder, salt, and white pepper. It is so easy to put this large family casserole together. You will need to add the green beans and chicken into the slow cooker followed by water, seasonings, and cream cheese. Let it cook for about three hours on low before mixing the ingredients and adding heavy cream and the parmesan cheese. You can use the mozzarella and almonds as a garnish for the top of the casserole.
The Best Extras to Add to Your Chicken and Green Beans Casserole
You can add plenty of extras to your Chicken and Green Beans Casserole. While the dish does not need anything else added to it, you might want to put sliced mushrooms or other veggies in with the string beans for added flavor and nutrition.
How to Store Your Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole
Remove the casserole from the slow cooker, put it in a food storage container, and keep it in the fridge. It will stay good when refrigerated for up to five days.
LARGE FAMILY LOW CARB RECIPES
Don’t miss Large Family Freezer Meals Low Carb Packs Seven and Eight, plus the entire *MEGA DEAL* Bundle. Use special coupon code HELLO20 to take 20% OFF your first order!
Here is a huge list of Low Carb meals to feed a Crowd to help with all your meal planning.
Here are more Slow Cooker and Instant Pot Recipes Your Family will enjoy!
- Instant Pot Mandarin Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Low Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli
- Instant Pot Ranch Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Mandarin Chicken
- Find more Low Carb, Keto, and Trim Healthy Mama recipes here!
Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green beans CasserolePrint
Prepare a healthy, low-carb meal for the entire family with this Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole recipe. It is such a tasty dish that requires minimal effort, and it will quickly become a favorite meal in your household!
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen green beans
- 10 cups cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup toasted sliced almonds
Toss together chicken and green beans. Place in the slow cooker.
Mix together the water, garlic powder, salt, and white pepper. Pour over the chicken and green beans.
Drop dollops of cream cheese over the mixture.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
Mix the green beans, chicken and cream cheese until the cream cheese is completely blended.
Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Stir together.
Sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese and sliced almonds. Cover until the cheese melts.
Keywords: Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken and Green Beans Casserole.
You know I’m always a fan of anything slow cooker and this recipe is no different! It cooks up fast and tastes great! Yay for everyone! I hope you enjoy this large family chicken meal idea with your people. Don’t miss these easy make-ahead large family chicken dinners, too!
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.