Prepare the tastiest nachos at home with this Large Family Black Bean Nachos recipe. These sheet pan recipe nachos are a huge hit at family gatherings and other social events, but they are also great for a simple appetizer or quick dinner!
Do you have a craving for tasty nachos covered in some of the best toppings? Instead of buying them at a restaurant, learn how to make your own in no time with this Large Family Black Bean Nachos recipe. If your family enjoys nachos just as much as you do, you will certainly impress them when providing them with this tasty appetizer. If you are on a dairy-free diet then just leave off the cheese or replace it with dairy-free cheese. Add some of your favorite toppings and dig right in with your loved ones!
***Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
What You Should Have to Make the Large Family Black Bean Nachos
Before you start preparing the Large Family Black Bean Nachos, make sure to buy the following ingredients:
- Tortilla Chips. You can purchase any brand and style of tortilla chips, but try to go with thicker tortilla chips to ensure that they will not break easily with all the toppings added to them.
- Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese. You will need plenty of shredded cheese to cover your nachos when preparing this tasty meal. Be sure to leave this off or replace it with dairy-free cheese if you are not able to eat dairy.
- Taco Seasoning. Use your favorite kind of taco seasoning to add more flavor to the toppings on your nachos.
- Black Beans. Drain and rinse the black beans before you start to prepare them.
- Corn. Drain a can of corn to add on top of the nachos for a sweet touch.
- Pico De Gallo. The pico de gallo adds something extra. The flavor of it goes great with the tortilla chips, cheese, and black beans.
You can also add diced avocados, pinto beans, and pickled jalapenos to your nachos. If you like more spice, the jalapenos are a great choice, but you can skip them if you do not want to make your nachos taste too spicy.
Ingredients You Can Add to the Large Family Black Bean Nachos
Although this is a meatless dish, you can add meat to your nachos if you would like to. You can use shredded chicken or ground beef seasoned with an additional packet of taco seasoning. If you want to keep it meatless, there are other great ingredients that will taste great on top of the tortilla chips.
Some of the other ingredients that you might want to add include sour cream, queso, sliced black olives, shredded lettuce, refried beans, and even salsa verde. Make the Large Family Black Bean Nachos the way that you know your family will enjoy them the most. This is a simple and easy large family dinner!
How to Store the Large Family Black Bean Nachos
If you have extra nachos leftover (we love leftovers!), put them in a food storage container and refrigerate them. The nachos may become softer when reheated. It is better to store the ingredients separately, if at all possible.
If you have extra tortilla chips, leave them in the bag with a chip clip while putting your cheese, pico de gallo, avocado, and other ingredients in separate containers that you can store in your refrigerator until you are ready to make another batch of the Large Family Black Bean Nachos.
Here are more sheet pan recipes your family will enjoy!
- Chicken Drumstick and Vegetable Dinner
- Sesame Ginger Chicken with Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia with Zucchini and Squash
- Garlic Butter Salmon with Roasted Red Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
Here are 5 More Sheet Pan Dinners!
If you enjoy the simplicity of sheet pan meals like these Black Bean Nachos, then be sure to check out my Easy and Simple Large Family Sheet Pan Dinners Pack One, my Easy and Simple Sheet Pan Breakfasts Pack Two, and my Easy and Simple Sheet Pan Lunches Pack Three. You can also grab them all in this amazing bundle of ALL THREE Sheet Pan Packs.
Large Family Black Bean NachosPrint
Prepare the tastiest nachos at home with this Large Family Black Bean Nachos recipe. These sheet pan nachos are a huge hit at family gatherings and other social events, but they are also great for a simple appetizer or quick dinner!
- 2 (13 ounce) bags tortilla chips
- 5 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 or 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups fresh pico de gallo
- Pickled jalapenos, if desired
- 2 avocados, diced
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cover two large, rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil and spritz with nonstick cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips into an even layer on each baking sheet.
Top the tortilla chips with half of the cheese.
In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn and taco seasoning.
Sprinkle the bean mixture over the tortilla chips and cheese.
Place in the oven and bake for 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Remove the sheet pans from the oven and divide the remaining cheese over the nachos. Top with the pico de gallo, avocado, and jalapenos.
Keywords: Black Bean Nachos
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.