For a fun and easy finger food dish that your family can enjoy, try this Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos freezer meal recipe. These taquitos are great to have for lunch or dinner with a dipping sauce, but you can also make them as an appetizer at your next special event!
Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos Freezer Meal
One of the easiest things to make is finger foods. Ethnic food and wraps fit perfectly into this category. If you’ve been hanging around long enough you know that we’ve made Bean and cheese freezer burritos, and Southwestern Chicken Wraps, but now we’re making these Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos that are also freezer-friendly! My children love it when we have “finger foods” for dinner. And these Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice are the perfect side.
You would not need any cutlery when devouring these delicious taquitos. I love to adjust the flavor by dipping these crisp taquitos in some of my favorite sauces, including fresh salsa and melted cheese. If you want a delicious and simple meal, these Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos are a perfect choice.
Freezable Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos
Sure, you can buy premade taquitos from your local grocery store, but I promise you that they will not taste nearly as good as these ones that you can easily make at home. If you want your taquitos to taste fresh and flavorful without any artificial preservatives that are not good for you, try this Taquitos recipe. Once you try it, you will never go back to buying the pre-made ones from the frozen section of your grocery store again.
How to Modify the Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos to Your Liking
While this recipe is perfect as is, there are simple ways to make modifications if you need to do so.
- I love ground beef because of the flavor it adds to the dish, but you can use a different type of meat to fill your taquitos, such as ground chicken, ground pork, or ground turkey.
- No matter which one you prefer, you can follow this recipe using the ground meat of your choice to create delicious taquitos for the family to enjoy.
- In addition to making modifications to the meat, you can use the beans that you personally prefer. Both black beans and pinto beans tend to go great with the taquitos.
- While the beans are the perfect addition to the Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos, you can leave them out if you absolutely do not like beans.
- I would recommend giving the taquitos a try with the beans before leaving them out because you just might end up loving the way they taste with this dish.
How to Freeze the Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos for Freezer Meal Lunches
If you want to have some now and some later, you can freeze a few or a mega ton of the Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos. Before putting them in the oven, wrap some of them in plastic wrap and place them in the freezer. Make sure they are sealed tight.
You can pull them out and bake them for around 15-20 minutes whenever you want to have them, and they will taste fresh. It is better to freeze the Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos before you bake them if you plan on storing them.
Here are more ethnic foods and wraps your family will enjoy!
- Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Burritos
- Western breakfast burritos
- Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burritos
Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos Freezer Meal RecipePrint
For a fun and easy finger food dish that your family can enjoy, try this Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos freezer mealrecipe. These taquitos are great to have for dinner with a dipping sauce, but you can also make them as an appetizer at your next special event! Because these freeze so well you can make-ahead a bunch for upcoming freezer meal lunches!!
- 3 cups taco meat
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Salsa, sour cream, or guacamole as desired for toppings
- 2 (8.2 ounce) packages fajita size flour tortillas
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spritz with nonstick cooking spray.
In a bowl, blend the taco meat, refried beans, salsa, and cheddar cheese.
Place about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture off-center in each tortilla. Roll up the tortilla as tightly as possible without tearing the tortilla and place on the baking sheet with the seam side down.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with additional salsa, sour cream, or guacamole.
Keywords: Ground Beef and Bean Taquitos
This quick and easy meal is the perfect lunch or dinner. It makes mammas happy because it’s easy and it makes the kids happy because it’s delicious!
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.