Food is always what makes everyone happy! When you start to have your own family and have kids, you will get to learn to cook and even prepare delicious dishes for everyone. This Large Family Instant Pot Cajun Tilapia with Afredo Sauce is so delicious and healthy. I’m telling you, your family and even friends will love it!
What to make with the Large Family Instant Pot Cajun Tilapia Alfredo Sauce
The Instant Pot Cajun Tilapia with Alfredo Sauce makes a delicious main dish, but you will want to add some sides. You might start with roasted broccoli, instant pot corn, or a fresh salad. Then you might like to have it over brown rice or cauliflower rice. If you’re not in the mood for rice, maybe you want to have my homemade white bread or pumpkin banana bread. Then for dessert, you can pull out some of my freezer-friendly cookies or fresh-made peppermint mocha donuts.
Here are more Instant Pot Meals for your large family to try!
- Instant Pot Country Ribs
- Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken
- Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna
- Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken Sliders
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- here are tons of Instant Pot Recipes for a Large Family!
Instant Pot Cajun Tilapia with Alfredo SaucePrint
Tilapia fish is perfect with the Alfredo Sauce. This is very yummy and you will surely love the taste of it. You can add some steamed vegetables to complete the dish.
Frozen tilapia fillets, thawed in the refrigerator
1 tablespoon cajun seasoning, like Tony Chachere
Water, minimum required for the pressure cooker
4 tablespoons butter
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- This recipe requires the “pot in pot” method of pressure cooking. If you do not have a oven-proof container that will fit inside the inner liner of your pressure cooker, create a sling using the trivet and aluminum foil.
- Pour water into the pressure cooker and place the trivet inside. Rest the “pot in pot” or sling on top of the trivet.
- Coat tilapia fillets with cajun seasoning on all sides. Place the fish in the inner pot or sling, stacking the fish if needed.
- Close and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure cooker to manual or pressure cook on high for 2 minutes. Quick release the pressure. Check the inner temperature of the fish, verifying it has reached a minimum of 145 degrees.
- Carefully remove the tilapia from the pressure cooker and keep it warm. Turn off the pressure cooker and pour out the water. Place the pot back inside the pressure cooker and turn on the saute function.
- When the temperature reaches “hot,” melt the butter. Stir in the cream, garlic powder, black pepper, and parmesan cheese. Whisk until the cheese has melted, about 1 minute. Turn off the pressure cooker. The Alfredo sauce will thicken as it cools. Serve over tilapia.
The fish and the alfredo sauce are both easy to prepare and you can have a very delicious dish for everyone! Adding up some vegetables will simply complete the meal and perfect to serve for dinner. If you don’t eat tilapia fish, you can substitute it with salmon. This one is perfect with that too!
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.