Are you looking for more Large Family meal planning help? You’ve come to the right place. This week we have Week #14 Large Family Meal Plan + Free Grocery List Printables. Each week I serve up a meal plan with seven nights of dinners. PLUS, because I *only know mega & lots,* each large family meal plan will guide you through making a little extra to help fill your freezer. Filling the freezer is my fav :). You’ll also want to grab all my other weekly meal plans, too!
This week’s #14 Large Family Meal Plan includes Turkey Meatloaf, Spinach, and Mushroom Chicken Spaghetti, Slow Cooker Shepherd’s Pie, Sweet, and Sour Pork, and many more delicious recipes. Plus a few snack and breakfast ideas, too!
If you are a large family you may find you’ll get 7 dinners, plus some extra meals prepped ahead. If you are heading up a smaller family you will have plenty of leftovers for lunches and lots of extra to build your freezer stash. Don’t forget to sign up for the FREE Large Family Grocery List Printables Set for Week #14 Large Family Meal Plan!
Free Week #14 Large Family Meal Plan’s Large Family Grocery List
Each week I give you a free complete grocery list to go with each unique budget large family meal plan. Just sign up here for the free Grocery List Printables Set for Week Fourteen! You’ll receive a detailed grocery list to guide you through buying everything on this week’s large family meal plan, plus bonus meal planning pages – yay!
If you plan ahead, you can do some big batch cooking to add some meals to your freezer for later. Serve up these delicious recipes at your own Large Family Table. Check out this post if you would like to know my Must Have Large Family Freezer Meal Supplies.
More Meal Plans for Large Families
- Large Family Meal Plan on a Budget and FREE Grocery List! Meal Plan #1
- Large Family Meal Plans on a Budget and FREE Grocery List! Meal Plan #2
- BUDGET Large Family Meal Plan – Week #3 with FREE Grocery List Printables!
- Large Family Budget Weekly Meal Plan + FREE Meal Plan Grocery List | Meal Plan #4
- Large Family Weekly Meal Plan on a Budget #5 – Includes free grocery list printables
- Large Family Weekly Meal Plan Week 6 | Budgeting Meals with Free Grocery list – Meal plan number 6
- Budgeting for a Large Family Meal Plan Week 7 + Free Grocery List Printables
- Large Family Budget-Friendly Meal Plan Week 8 | Free Grocery List Printables– Week Eight Meal Plan
- Large Family Meal Plan Week 9 Meal Plan on a Budget | Free Grocery List
- Meal Plan Week 10 + Free Grocery List |Budget Plan for a Large Family
- Large Family Meal Plan Week 11, Meals on a budget + free grocery list
- Week 12 Large Family Budget Meal Plan + FREE Grocery List Printables
- Week 13 Meal Plan for a Large Family on a Budget + FREE Grocery List and Planning Pack
- FIND MORE large family meal plans here!!
Week #14 Large Family Meal Plan
Monday – Turkey Meatloaf
Fill up a sheet pan of cut up potatoes, onions, carrots and any other vegetables of your choosing, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Then roast them up in your oven to serve alongside your meatloaf.
Tuesday – Sweet and Sour Pork
Serve over rice with steamed vegetables on the side. Sweet and Sour Pork will quickly become one of your large family favorite recipes.
Wednesday – Spinach and Mushroom Chicken Spaghetti
Sometimes changing up that menu means using familiar ingredients in a whole new way! Serve with a big chopped salad on the side.
Thursday – Unstuffed Bell Pepper Casserole
Have you been enjoying the same boring items on your menu for weeks? It’s time to switch it up with this Low Carb Unstuffed Bell Pepper Casserole recipe because it’s so delicious. This one dish meal is full of healthy colorful peppers and mouth watering!
Friday – Slow Cooker Shepherd’s Pie
A one pot, slow cooker meal is the perfect Friday dinner! Serve with homemade Freezer Mashed Potatoes.
Saturday – Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
Serve with steamed broccoli. This dish is sure to become a family favorite!
Sunday – Cajun Chicken & Sausage Casserole
Serve with steamed mixed veggies!
Bonus Breakfast Recipe Idea: Breakfast Enchiladas
Bonus Snack Recipe Idea: Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Large Family Meal Planning
Making a meal plan is a great way to make sure you’re eating at home and with only a small amount of extra effort, you can also add food to your freezer to make later meals more convenient. For more meal planning ideas, check out Large Family Meal Planning.
FREE WEEK FOURTEEN GROCERY LIST & MEAL PLANNING PAGES PACK!
SIGN UP NOW to receive the free grocery list and planning pack for week four that goes with this meal plan! You’ll have everything you’ll need to shop delivered right to your inbox including a detailed grocery list, meal planning pages, and more!
Be sure to also check out the Large Family Freezer Meal Bundles to ALWAYS have tons of meals in the freezer ready to go! Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off the entire Large Family Freezer Meal Plan 1-9 Bundle! Happy planning!