I’m sure you’re coming down off the busy holiday week and could use a meal planning break! No worries, I’ve got you covered. We have the next meal plan in our series ready for you! This week in our meal plan series, we have Large Family Weekly Meal Plan Week 18, all ready for you below. Each week I serve up a fresh meal plan with seven nights of dinners. PLUS, because I *only know mega & lots,* each large family meal plan will guide you through making a little extra to help fill your freezer, yay! You’ll also want to grab all my other weekly meal plans, too!
This week’s Large Family Weekly Meal Plan Week 18 includes Slow Cooker Turkey Breast, Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak, Meatball Stroganoff, Foil Pack Burgers, and so much more to keep your family full. Plus a few snack and breakfast ideas, too!
If you are a large family you may find you’ll get 7 dinners, plus some extra meals prepped ahead. If you are heading up a smaller family you will have plenty of leftovers for lunches and lots of extra to build your freezer stash. Don’t forget to sign up for the FREE Large Family Weekly Meal Plan #18 Grocery List printable set HERE!
FREE Large Family Meal Plan Week 18 Grocery List
Each week I give you a free complete grocery list with clickable links to go with each unique budget large family meal plan. Just sign up here for the Large Family Weekly Meal Plan Week 18+ Grocery List! You’ll receive a detailed grocery list to guide you through buying everything on this week’s large family meal plan, plus bonus meal planning pages – yay!
If you plan ahead, you can do some big batch cooking to add some meals to your freezer for later. Serve up these delicious recipes at your own Large Family Table. Check out this post if you would like to know my Must Have Large Family Freezer Meal Supplies.
More Large Family Meal Plans
- Large Family Meal Plan on a Budget and FREE Grocery List! Meal Plan #1
- Large Family Meal Plans on a Budget and FREE Grocery List! Meal Plan #2
- BUDGET Large Family Meal Plan – Week #3 with FREE Grocery List Printables!
- Large Family Budget Weekly Meal Plan + FREE Meal Plan Grocery List | Meal Plan #4
- Large Family Weekly Meal Plan on a Budget #5 – Includes free grocery list printables
- Large Family Weekly Meal Plan Week 6 | Budgeting Meals with Free Grocery list – Meal plan number 6
- Budgeting for a Large Family Meal Plan Week 7 + Free Grocery List Printables
- Large Family Budget-Friendly Meal Plan Week 8 | Free Grocery List Printables- Week Eight Meal Plan
- Large Family Meal Plan Week 9 Meal Plan on a Budget | Free Grocery List
- Meal Plan Week 10 + Free Grocery List |Budget Plan for a Large Family
- Large Family Meal Plan Week 11 | Meals on a Budget + Free Grocery List Printables
- Week 12 Large Family Budget Meal Plan + FREE Grocery List Printables
- Week 13 Meal Plan for a Large Family on a Budget + FREE Grocery List and Planning Pack
- Week #14 Large Family Meal Plan + Free Grocery List Printables for Families on a Budget
- Large Family Meal Plan Week 15 + FREE Grocery List Printables | Meals on a Budget
- Large Family Weekly Meal Plan #16 | Meals on a Budget and FREE Grocery List
- Week 17 Large Family Weekly Meal Plan + FREE Grocery List Printables for a Large Family on a Budget
- FIND MORE large family menu plans here!!
Large Family Weekly Meal Plan 18
Monday – Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Turkey isn’t just for thanksgiving. You can enjoy delicious turkey breast slow cooked to tender perfection any time. Serve with creamy mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.
Tuesday – Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Recipe
Slow cooked, tender roast beef served on toasted hoagie buns with melted cheese. What more could you want?
Wednesday – Meatball Stroganoff
This hearty twist on stroganoff will be a new staple in your home. Serve with a chopped salad for a complete meal.
Thursday – Foil Packet Burgers
Burger night without a grill. Serve on buns with all the vegetable fixin’s with a hearty side of steamed broccoli.
Friday – Instant Pot Pad Thai
Save money by making your favorite carry out meals at home. This is the perfect large family instant pot Pad Thai recipe.
Saturday – Slow Cooker Lasagna
Did you know you can make your lasagna in a slow cooker? Your favorite flavors melt together all day long as it slow cooks.
Serve over mashed cauliflower to keep carbs low.
Bonus Breakfast Recipe Idea: Apple French Toast Casserole
Bonus Snack Recipe Idea: Almond Poppyseed Tea Muffins
Large Family Meal Planning
Making a meal plan is a great way to make sure you’re eating at home and with only a small amount of extra effort, you can also add food to your freezer to make later meals more convenient. For more meal planning ideas, check out Large Family Meal Planning.
FREE Grocery List Planning Pack For Large Family Meal Plan Week 18!
SIGN UP NOW to receive the free grocery list and planning pack for Large Family Meal Plan Week 18 that goes with this meal plan! You’ll have everything you’ll need to shop delivered right to your inbox including a detailed grocery list, meal planning pages, and more!