Today, I have the next meal plan in our meal plan series, Large Family Meal Plan Week 15 + Free Grocery ist Printables. Each week I serve up a fresh meal plan with seven nights of dinners. PLUS, because I *only know mega & lots,* each large family meal plan will guide you through making a little extra to help fill your freezer. Filling the freezer is my fav :). You’ll also want to grab all my other weekly meal plans, too!
This week’s Meal Plan Week 15 includes Low Carb Cashew Chicken, General Tso Chicken, Instant Pot Lasagna, Baked Ravioli and many more delicious recipes. Plus a few snack and breakfast ideas, too!
If you are a large family you may find you’ll get 7 dinners, plus some extra meals prepped ahead. If you are heading up a smaller family you will have plenty of leftovers for lunches and lots of extra to build your freezer stash. Don’t forget to sign up for the FREE Large Family Meal Plan Week 15 Grocery List Printables Set here!
Free Large Family Grocery List for Meal Plan Week 15
Each week I give you a free complete grocery list to go with each unique budget large family meal plan. Just sign up here for the free Grocery List Printables Set for Meal Plan Week 15 ! You’ll receive a detailed grocery list to guide you through buying everything on this week’s large family meal plan, plus bonus meal planning pages – yay!
If you plan ahead, you can do some big batch cooking to add some meals to your freezer for later. Serve up these delicious recipes at your own Large Family Table. Check out this post if you would like to know my Must Have Large Family Freezer Meal Supplies.
More Meal Plans for Large Families
- Large Family Meal Plan on a Budget and FREE Grocery List! Meal Plan #1
- Large Family Meal Plans on a Budget and FREE Grocery List! Meal Plan #2
- BUDGET Large Family Meal Plan – Week #3 with FREE Grocery List Printables!
- Large Family Budget Weekly Meal Plan + FREE Meal Plan Grocery List | Meal Plan #4
- Large Family Weekly Meal Plan on a Budget #5 – Includes free grocery list printables
- Large Family Weekly Meal Plan Week 6 | Budgeting Meals with Free Grocery list – Meal plan number 6
- Budgeting for a Large Family Meal Plan Week 7 + Free Grocery List Printables
- Large Family Budget-Friendly Meal Plan Week 8 | Free Grocery List Printables– Week Eight Meal Plan
- Large Family Meal Plan Week 9 Meal Plan on a Budget | Free Grocery List
- Meal Plan Week 10 + Free Grocery List |Budget Plan for a Large Family
- Large Family Meal Plan Week 11, Meals on a budget + free grocery list
- Week 12 Large Family Budget Meal Plan + FREE Grocery List Printables
- Week 13 Meal Plan for a Large Family on a Budget + FREE Grocery List and Planning Pack
- Week #14 Large Family Meal Plan + Free Grocery List Printables for Families on a Budget
- FIND MORE large family meal plans here!!
Meal Plan Week 15
Monday – Low Carb Cashew Chicken
Tastes better than take-out! This Cashew Chicken can be made in your instant pot. Add all the veggies and you’ve got a healthy and tasty meal.
Tuesday – Tuna Cakes
Tuna Cakes are a great large family meal that can be served with steamed broccoli and brown rice on the side. This is a recipe that I adapted from a Trim Healthy Mama salmon cake recipe. This recipe includes as many vegetables as you can stuff in those little patties.
Wednesday – Cheeseburger Casserole
Make this Cheeseburger Casserole for a fun take on a traditional cheeseburger. It is meaty, cheesy, and absolutely delicious— the perfect meal for the entire family to have together. Serve steamed vegetables.
Thursday – Baked Ravioli
Baked Ravioli pairs wonderfully with a huge chopped salad on the side and some homemade bread.
Friday – Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
This is a true “Keep it Simple, Sweetie” dinner! This is a quick and easy dinner to put in the slow cooker. Serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli on the side.
Saturday – Sloppy Joe Casserole
Every bit as delicious as your favorite sloppy joes, but without the mess all over your cheeks and hands! Serve with garlicky green beans and tomatoes.
Sunday – Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna
Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna is packed full of delicious lasagna flavor, but made quickly in the instant pot. A quick and convenient dinner when served with salad on the side.
Bonus Breakfast Recipe Idea – Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Bonus Snack Recipe Idea – Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies
Large Family Meal Planning
Making a meal plan is a great way to make sure you’re eating at home and with only a small amount of extra effort, you can also add food to your freezer to make later meals more convenient. For more meal planning ideas, check out Large Family Meal Planning.
FREE WEEK FIFTEEN GROCERY LIST Planning Pack For Meal Plan Week 15!
SIGN UP NOW to receive the free grocery list and planning pack for week fifteen that goes with this meal plan! You’ll have everything you’ll need to shop delivered right to your inbox including a detailed grocery list, meal planning pages, and more!
Be sure to also check out the Large Family Freezer Meal Bundles to ALWAYS have tons of meals in the freezer ready to go! Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off the entire Large Family Freezer Meal Plan 1-9 Bundle! Happy planning!