When craving a flavorful and unique meal without all the extra carbs, make this Low Carb Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole. You’ll make two 9×13 pans that offer the perfect combination of flavors with a healthy twist that will certainly impress everyone. You might also enjoy this other Large Family Low Carb Green Chili Casserole!
When you want to avoid consuming a lot of carbs and you want more veggies too, this Low Carb Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole is a must-try. Just like these megatons of Make-Ahead Chicken Dinners for Large Families.
It is low in carbohydrates but full of amazing flavor. If you love traditional enchiladas or enchilada casserole, this recipe is for you. It makes more than enough servings for a large family, which means you can serve this for dinner and your husband and children will enjoy every last bite of this low-carb casserole.
***Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
Ingredients You Need to Make the Low Carb Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole
This low carb casserole is Trim Health Mama S Meal Dinners and Keto friendly. You should purchase the following ingredients to make your delicious Low Carb Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole:
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast. The chicken breast is a lean source of protein to add to this casserole dish. Here is our Whole Chicken in the Instant Pot to help make the chicken in a hurry.
- Frozen Cauliflower. Use frozen cauliflower because it is easier to work with when making the dish.
- Green Enchilada Sauce. Keep your food flavorful with enchilada sauce.
- Cream Cheese. Make the dish cheesy and creamy using your favorite brand of cream cheese.
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese. Use plenty of shredded Monterey Jack cheese because it contributes to the flavor and makes the casserole even cheesier.
- Chopped Cilantro. The chopped cilantro offers an extra hint of flavor to the dish.
You will also need diced green chiles, diced avocado, sliced black olives, and Roma tomatoes.
Storing Your Low Carb Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole
Put your easy oven casserole in a food storage container when you have leftovers that you would like to save. You may want to make the casserole dish in your spare time and store it for a busy day when you want to provide your loved ones with a wholesome, delicious meal.
After you put the food in the food storage container, place it in the fridge and reheat it within three days. If you do not plan to eat the casserole within three days, it is better to freeze it. If you put your casserole in the freezer, you can keep it there for about three months before reheating it and serving it to the family. Here are more family Keto freezer meals!
Additions to Include in Your Low Carb Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole
The Low Carb Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole is perfect the way it is, but you can add different cheeses to it for more flavor. Any type of cheese will taste good with this dish, such as sharp cheddar, pepper jack, and cotija cheese.
If you do not have chicken breast available or would prefer not to use it, you can replace the chicken breast with lean ground beef, ground turkey, or ground chicken. The casserole will still turn out great, regardless of the meat you decide to use based on your preference.
Do you have more Low Carb meals for my Large Family?
If you love the Low Carb Green Chilies Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole, you won’t want to miss these amazing Large Family Low Carb Meals to Feed a Crowd (Budget Friendly, too!). This post has over 65 low carb meal ideas including low carb recipes made with beef, chicken, soup, slow cooker recipes, and low carb instant pot recipes. You also might enjoy the LOW CARB Large Family Freezer Meals Pack 7 and LOW CARB Large Family Freezer Meals Pack 8 to FILL YOUR FREEZER with amazing low carb freezer meals!!
Here are more low carb recipes to try!
- Keto Thin Mints
- Low Carb King Ranch Casserole
- Low carb peanut butter fudge
- Large Family Ham and Gruyere Crustless Quiche
- Low Carb Five Guys Cheeseburger Casserole
- Find more Low Carb, Keto recipes, and Trim Healthy Mama recipes here!
Low Carb Green Chilies Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada CasserolePrint
When craving a flavorful and unique meal without all the extra carbs, make this Low Carb Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole. It offers the perfect combination of flavors with a healthy twist that will certainly impress everyone.
- 12 cups cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 2 (28 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 2 (7 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Diced avocado, for garnish
- Sliced black olives, for garnish
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two (9×13) casserole dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft and creamy. Stir in 1 can of green enchilada sauce, green chiles, and 1 cup of cheese.
Stir in the cooked chicken and cauliflower. Divide between casserole dishes. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges are bubbling.
Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro, black olives, diced tomatoes, and diced avocado.
Keywords: Green Chiles Chicken and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole
Your going to enjoy all the flavor in this yummy casserole! Filled with lots of goodness like veggies, cheese, chicken, green chilis, and lots of other tasty things, this casserole is sure to be a winner!
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.