When you want a meaty meal without dairy, make this Large Family Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes Meal. You can quickly prepare the steak and potatoes together to create a healthy sheet pan meal for dinner.
There are times when you may find yourself in the mood for a dairy-free, meaty meal with potatoes and a vegetable on the side. In that case, this Large Family Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes Meal is a recipe you do not want to skip out on trying. The meal is an easy one to put together. You can place the ingredients together on the sheet pan, allowing them to cook at the same time to create a wholesome meal for the family. This large family style sheet pan dinner recipe is perfect for meat lovers who enjoy vegetables and want to provide the family with a flavorful yet simple dish.
***Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order in the shop including the SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE Large Family Freezer Meals Bundle here!**
The Ingredients to Get to Make the Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes
When you want to make the Large Family Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes Meal, you should have these ingredients in your kitchen:
- Sirloin Steak. Choose boneless sirloin steaks for this meal.
- Yellow Potatoes. Before you cook your potatoes with your steak, cut them lengthwise.
- Green Beans. Use fresh green beans and trim them down a bit.
- Olive Oil. The olive oil will go on meat, potatoes, and green beans to get the seasoning to stick better while adding more flavor.
- Garlic Cloves. Use fresh garlic cloves to give this dish such a great taste. The garlic goes well with the veggies and meat.
- Butter. Adding butter to this meal is a great way to bring out the ingredients’ natural flavors while making your meat even juicier. Of course, if you want to make this dairy-free, then you’ll want to use a dairy-free butter spread alternative.
You will also need salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, and fresh rosemary when preparing this meal.
What to Do With Your Leftover Sirloin Steak and Potatoes
If your family does not eat all the steak and potatoes, you can save it. Your meat and vegetables will still taste great a few days later if you decide to put the leftovers in your refrigerator. When storing the Large Family Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes Meal, transfer the ingredients to a food storage container. You can put the food together in one container or separate the potatoes, green beans, and sirloin steak by putting them into different containers and placing them in your refrigerator for a maximum of four days.
Other Ingredients to Add to Your Large Family Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes Meal
Add what you would like to the Large Family Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes Meal. If you do not like green beans, you can replace them with broccoli, cauliflower, or asparagus, all of which go great with steak and potatoes. If you do like green beans but want to add more vegetables to the mix, you can do that as well. You might also like to add a dessert like our Peanut Butter Cheesecake, Gingerbread Cookie Cups, Red Velvet Donuts, or our Homemade Cinnamon Rolls.
Here are more large family meals your family will enjoy!
- Slow-Cooker Beef Taco Casserole
- Large Family Ratatouille in the Slow Cooker
- Instant Pot Country Ribs
- Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken
- Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna
Large Family Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes MealPrint
When you want a meaty meal without dairy, make this Large Family Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes Meal. You can quickly prepare the steak and potatoes together to create a flavorful dish for dinner.
- 3 pounds baby yellow potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 10 to 12 cloves garlic, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter (use a dairy-free butter alternative for a dairy-free version)
- 4 to 6 boneless sirloin steaks, 3/4 to 1 inch thick (about 5 pounds total)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a large (18×13 inch) rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Mince 2 cloves of garlic. Finely chop about 1 tablespoon (or 1 sprig) rosemary leaves.
Drizzle the potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss with the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper. Place the potatoes on the prepared sheet pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, salt and pepper the steaks on both sides. Place the steaks in a shallow dish. Peel and smash remaining garlic and place on top of the steaks. Put the remaining sprig of rosemary between the steaks. Drizzle the steaks with red wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cover the dish. Allow to rest on the counter while the potatoes cook.
When the potatoes are cooked, create room in the middle of the sheet pan for the steaks.
Set the oven to broil. Place the sheet pan back in the oven and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and flip the steaks. Add the broccoli around the steaks and potatoes. Return to the broiler and continue cooking for 5 to 6 minutes, depending on the desired doneness of the steak.
Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Top steaks with butter and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Keywords: Large Family Sheet Pan Sirloin Steak and Potatoes Meal
This classic steak and potatoes recipe is delicious. The whole family will enjoy the taste of freshly made steak and yummy grilled potatoes and green beans. Add this easy meal to your weekly meal plan.
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.