During this time of year we’re all just living a life that is a bit more full. From time spent in the garden, taking the kids to the pool, and all of the wonderful family filled long days- Momma needs all the help she can get! Am I right? Here are 67 Quick-Prep Meals for Big Families to Feed a Crowd!
Summer months are filled to the brim with all of the goodness and all of the things! At the end of the day we still need to treat our family with the love that goes into feeding them! Add to that the last minute large meal get-togethers when friends drop by for a visit, and each of us can really use 67 Quick-Prep Meals for Big Families to Feed a Crowd go-to guide! This mega list of easy throw together meals is just what your summer ordered!
****Use special promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off the entire meal time sanity-saving MASSIVE MEGA 40+ Product Bundle which includes the best-selling Large Family Freezer Meal Packs 1-15 + so much more!!****
67 Quick-Prep Meals for Big Families to Feed a Crowd!
- Large Family Sheet Pan Meatball Gyros This recipe is perfect for those nights when you want to eat out but chose to stay home. Learn to prepare this classic dish from scratch.
- Large Family Palmini Lasagna (Healthy Lasagna Variation) Looking for more gluten free recipes that your family will love to eat? This lasagna is absolutely the recipe you need!
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Brown Rice is a DAIRY FREE recipe that your family will love. You might find it’s even better than eating out at a restaurant and this large batch recipe is all ready for a large group.
- Sesame Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner When you want a spicy, flavorful meal for lunch or a large family dinner, try this!
- Big Family Pumpkin Turkey Chili Slow Cooker Dinner Recipe create the juiciest and most flavorful chili with just the right amount of spicy kick for your large family.
- Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Tomato Basil This has just the right amount of tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasonings, and basil flavors that combine deliciously to make the creamy sauce for a tasty and filling Large Family meal.
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken | Dairy Free Chicken for Any Spicy Meal is not only perfect on it’s own with rice, but the chicken melts in your mouth and tastes great with all kinds of dinners!
- Large Family WONDERFUL Slow Cooker Catalina Chicken Recipe is a meal that you can start quickly, forget about in the slow cooker all day, and come back to at night!
- Slow Cooker Chicken a la King to Feed a Crowd Combine this recipe with some yummy rice or pasta, and you have a super simple dinner for your crowd! This recipe is great for those busy times when your family still needs to be treated with extra love.
- Big Family Slow Cooker Chipotle-Barbecue Meatballs This recipe will feed all of your people: cheap and easy! These are able to make the kiddos happy and they’re so fast to make!
What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
There is almost no better way to spend time with those you care about than to do it around food! Where friends and family gather, there is always food. But sometimes feeding a crowd can be tough, especially when it has to be done quickly and for a large group. Here are some of the easiest ways to throw together a quick and fun meal for your crowd.
- Chicken Parmesan Slider Bake
- Large Family Easy Stromboli
- Philly Cheese Steak recipe
- Garlic & Lemon Chicken recipe
- Chicken Hurry
- Large Family Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Brown Rice
- Cream Ranch Pork Chops
- Broccoli and Beef
- Bacon Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Red Potatoes
- Loaded Nachos Recipe
- Easy, Peasy Carbonara
- Homemade Chef Boyardee Beefaroni
Do You Have More Instant Pot Recipes for Big Families?
Did you enjoy a nourishing and simple electric pressure cooker meal? Because I have a ton of recipes in my shop! Check out my Large Family Delightful and Abundant 4-Week Electric Pressure Cooker Meal Plan Pack One, and the Large Family Filling and Wholesome 4-Week Electric Pressure Cooker Pack Two.Or make it easy on your budget and time and grab the DOUBLE BUNDLE that includes both Electric Pressure Cooker Packs packs one and two!
What is the Fastest Meal to Prepare for a Crowd?
- Meatloaf in a slow cooker is easy, and it’s healthy. Make one for dinner, and put one in the freezer for another night.
- This Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli Alfredo recipe is hearty for the family and super easy to throw together on a busy day.
- This recipe for Easy Chicken Fajitas is literally a “dump and go” kind of recipe.
- By making taco meat in the slow cooker, it can then be used to make tacos, nachos, or taco salad. There are so many ways to use this meat that your family won’t feel as if they’re eating the same thing over and over again.
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies is the easiest one pot recipe. Simply throw everything in, and let it cook. That’s it!
- Slow Cooker Catalina Chicken Recipe served over some rice, or maybe with a yummy salad on the side, you can quickly get all of the things done, and done well!
- The Freezer Friendly Baked Taco Spaghetti is perfect for large family eating and can be kept ready to go in your freezer for last that last minute function.
- Crock Pot Sweet & Spicy Beef Tacos recipe is full of ingredients like beef, onion, garlic, and jalapeño peppers. I love how simple it is as a dump and go crock pot meal. It is great on a tortilla, but try wrapping these beef tacos in lettuce leaves as a lower carb alternative!
- Big Family Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken Lettuce Wraps will make everyone happy around your large family lunch or dinner table!! Wrapped in lettuce leaves, they are low carb!
- This Big Family Chicken and Peaches Sheet pan meal is amazing! It’s super easy because it’s a sheet pan meal and, baking the peaches means you retain all of that delicious sweet flavor.
What Other Sheet Pan Recipes Do You Have?
Some seasons in life can be busier than others, but figuring out what’s for dinner doesn’t have to be. The delicious recipes in my Large Family Sheet Pack Meals Four Pack Bundle have a short prep time and minimal clean-up. You get the Easy & Simple Sheet Pan Dinners Pack One, Easy & Simple Sheet Pan Breakfasts Pack Two, Easy & Simple Sheet Pan Lunches Pack Three, and Easy & Simple Sheet Pan Dinners Pack Four ALL included in this great deal. These amazing sheet pan recipes utilize two sheet pans with a variety of veggie, meat/protein, and delicious seasonings that bake together to perfection. They are simple to make and you can change up the recipes just by switching out different veggies, seasonings, and proteins. It’s simplicity without the mess!
What can I feed a large crowd cheap?
Sometimes we have to learn to pull our budget belt a bit tighter than normal. Here is list of quick meals that are easy on wallet and super easy on your time.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Freezer Meal
- Crockpot Calico Beans
- Steak Roast and Brown Rice
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken recipe
- Taco Salad for a Large Crowd
- Reuben Pastry Braid Recipe
- Quesdo-Broccoloi Potato Chowder
- Skinny Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup recipe
- Cuban-Style Pulled Pork With Olives
- One Pot Parmesan Pasta
- Pork Ragu Over Fettuccine
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
- Simple Oven Tacos
You will not want to miss these amazing Large Family Low Carb Meals to Feed a Crowd (Budget Friendly, too!). This post has over 65 low carb meal ideas including low carb recipes made with beef, chicken, soup, slow cooker recipes, and low carb instant pot recipes.
What is an Easy Make Ahead Dinner for a Crowd?
The Make-Ahead Meal is something I always fall back on when I’m pressed for time to feed all of my people. For any years I’ve used menu planning and freezer meals to make meal time so quick and easy. I hope these make meal time for your crowd quick, easy, and fun!
Check out my Massive Mega Bundle!!
You can get all my 40+ Recipe Packs in my meal time sanity-saving 2022 Massive Mega Bundle! It includes all the food products in my shop through Spring 2022!! You will get so many recipes, make-ahead and freezer meals, lots of sheet pan meals, baking bundles, and planning packs to help you organize all your meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and so much more. That’s why I call it the massive mega deal!
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.