Feed your large family a delicious low-carb meal while enjoying this Large Family Low Carb Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts. It is a kid-friendly meal that tastes great and contains fresh ingredients.
Low Carb Parmesan Chicken
Maybe you’ve tried my Low Carb Chicken Parmesan Casserole, and my Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken, or my Bacon Parmesan Chicken Bake and really enjoy traditional chicken parmesan, but you are trying to watch your carb intake. I’ve got you covered! Here is the Large Family Low Carb Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts recipe. Instead of using carb-heavy ingredients, you will use a handful of fresh and simple ingredients, including red bell pepper, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese. Combining the ingredients in this recipe will leave you with a flavorful meal to serve for a large family dinner. It will quickly become a family favorite!
The Ingredients You Will Need to Make the Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts
If you look forward to trying the Low Carb Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts, you will need the following ingredients:
- Red Bell Pepper. Remove the seeds from the pepper and chop it into small pieces.
- Chicken Breasts. Grab boneless, skinless chicken breasts and chop them into small chunks. Find more chicken recipes on my site!
- Cream Cheese. Leave a package of cream cheese on your kitchen table for at least 30 minutes to allow it to soften before using it.
- Artichoke Hearts. Drain your artichoke hearts and chop them before adding them to the dish.
- Mayo. You will combine your mayo with other ingredients to add flavor to the meal.
- Mozzarella Cheese. Cover your chicken with a blend of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
You will also need garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. If you have all these ingredients at home, you are ready to start preparing your Low Carb Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts.
What to Serve With Your Low Carb Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts
Serve the Low Carb Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts in bowls or plates with a side of homemade bread with garlic. You can buy frozen garlic bread at the grocery store or make your own at home using a loaf of french bread, butter, garlic, and Italian seasonings. You may also want to add a side of salad, broccoli, garlicky green beans, or Cheesy asparagus.
What Other Low Carb Meals Can I Make?
You also don’t want to miss these amazing Large Family Low Carb Meals to Feed a Crowd (Budget Friendly, too!). This post has over 65 low carb meal ideas including low carb recipes made with beef, chicken, soup, slow cooker recipes, and low carb instant pot recipes. You also might enjoy the LOW CARB Large Family Freezer Meals Pack 7 and LOW CARB Large Family Freezer Meals Pack 8 to FILL YOUR FREEZER with amazing low carb freezer meals!!
Here are More Low Carb Meals Your Family will Enjoy!
- Low Carb King Ranch Casserole
- Low Carb Turkey Tetrazzini
- Low Carb Spicy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli
- Large Family Ham and Gruyere Crustless Quiche
- Low Carb Five Guys Cheeseburger Casserole
- Low Carb Pizza Casserole
Large Family Low Carb Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke HeartsPrint
Avoid the extra carbs and enjoy this Italian-inspired Large Family Low Carb Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts. It is a kid-friendly meal that tastes great and contains fresh ingredients.
- 2 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained well and coarsely chopped
- 2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two 9×13 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and seasonings until well blended.
To the mixing bowl, add the bell pepper, artichoke hearts, chicken, and parmesan cheese.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dishes.
Top the casserole with mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Allow the casserole to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Keywords: Large Family Low Carb Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts
This delicious meal tastes so good! You’ll be glad for the low carb recipe and it’s packed with flavor, too.
FREE Emergency Pantry Planning Pack!
Don’t forget to sign up for the emergency pantry planning pack for free to help you plan your pantry meals! The free Emergency Pantry Planning Pack will help you plan your needed pantry items! Printable pages include pantry inventory, grocery lists, meal planners, list of pantry staple items, and more.