💥Get the Best-Selling Large Family Freezer Meals Collection here! Use promo code HELLO20 to take 20% off your first order. 🙂
I just know you’re going to love this scrumptious Pork, Roasted Cauliflower, and Petite Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe. Sheet pan dinners are such as easy way to create a fabulous meal to feed your large family!
For this large family sheet pan dinner, I used 4 lbs thinly sliced pork chops. Your baking time may vary, depending on the thickness of the pork chops you’re using. The National Pork board recommends cooking pork chops to an internal temperature of 145° F, followed by a three-minute rest. Go with your meat thermometer over your kitchen timer when it comes to cooking meat!
Roasted cauliflower and those adorable petite potatoes make for some scrumptious vegetable companions to the pork chops in this meal. We should use petite potatoes more often, I mean, aren’t they just the cutest things?! And the kids love them! #WinWin
Tossed in olive oil and garlic powder, these roasted veggies come out full of flavor to make your taste buds happy.
After prepping your sheet pans with your favorite non-stick cooking spray, arrange the meat & veggies and slide those puppies in the oven (preheated to 400° F). Almost as easy as a set-it-and-forget-it slow cooker meal, sheet pan dinners are one of my new favorite ways to feed my large family!
Watch me prepare this meal and 4 more healthy sheet pan dinners –
More Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
- Large Family Chicken, Sausage, and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner
- Lemon Pepper Pork & Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
- Bratwurst & Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner
- Lemon Pepper Drumsticks with Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Garlic Steak & Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
- Roasted Chicken Legs and Red Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
Pork, Roasted Cauliflower, & Petite Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner RecipePrint
Enjoy this hearty & healthy sheet pan dinner with thinly sliced pork chops, and roasted cauliflower and petite potatoes!
- 4 lbs pork chops, thinly sliced
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 4 (12 oz) bags petite potatoes (or larger variety potatoes, cut into 1-2″ cubes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray two sheet pans with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange pork chops across the two pans.
- In large bowl, stir together olive oil and garlic powder. Add cauliflower and petite potatoes, gently toss until vegetables are coated.
- Arrange cauliflower and potatoes in-between the pork slices across the two sheet pans.
- Sprinkle both pans with salt & pepper, according to taste.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes. Check for an internal temperature of 145°, followed by a 3-minute rest, as recommended by the National Pork Board.